What's new

General/Other New Idea for Rain

Leooooh

Noob
Hey guys!!!
I was practicing with Rain today and discovered that you can do a 100% safe teleport after a successful Geyser Kick. As soon as Rain lands after the Geyser Kick, you just do the teleport. Easy!!!
By doing this, you will keep the oponent close for more pressure and even if they try to tech roll and wake up attack or simply wake up attack, you will be abble to block them easily.
From my point of view, this is good discovery, since most of Rain's combos (the most damaging ones) end with a Geyser kick, but most of the times, they are not used due to the fact that people prefer to use the ones that end with the Water Bubble to reset the pressure or either place the oponent where they want.
Now we can do his most damging combos and keep the oponent close after they end.
What do you guys think????

Was it really necessary to make a brand new thread for this? Like really?

Teleport after a Geyser Kick is not a new "discovery" in any way.

People go for the bubble reset for an oportunity to get even more damage.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but I just get annoyed when people make a new thread when it's not necessary.

BookBurning

Voidwards
Well to be honest, all of Rain's most damaging (Mid Screen) combos end with 43 Aqua Spout, but I don't see how this isn't viable to keep pressure going, and if it's safe (I want to verify it for myself, it's not that I don't trust you but I guess I have OCD.) Then I may start using it in replacement of 43 Teleport after combos.

Note: I do have to agree with Zeppeli however, this isn't an entirely new discovery as I have done it and I'm sure every Rain player has and it doesn't require a whole thread. I'm not editing my post to be a jerk, but after Zeppeli posted I just had to agree with him. Regardless, I support you being in the lab with Rain whole heartedly, we don't have enough people who are.

Leooooh

Noob
Hey!!
Well, I was kinda happy for thinking this was a new discovery that I didn't think about posting it in an existing thread, like Q&A Rain!! Sorry for that, now I can see that it was a mistake!
If you wish BookBurning, you can delete this post and add it to the rightfull thread instead.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Well to be honest, all of Rain's most damaging (Mid Screen) combos end with 43 Aqua Spout, but I don't see how this isn't viable to keep pressure going, and if it's safe (I want to verify it for myself, it's not that I don't trust you but I guess I have OCD.) Then I may start using it in replacement of 43 Teleport after combos.
You trying to improve gdlk Rain ----> Me dividing by zero

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Was it really necessary to make a brand new thread for this? Like really?
At least now we have an brainstorm's Rain's idea's thread :D

I'm worried if the rain's neutral jump followed by a tp is safer (a bit like the neutral jp down projectile of skarlet) if we whiff the opponent ? If the neutral jump succeed so we can still tp, 4, 3, bubble to follow up the combot.