What's new

New Hori Pad FPS Plus

C-Sword

Noob

Japanese video game peripheral maker Hori has announced what could be the best PlayStation 4 controller you can buy.

The D-pad, face buttons and triggers also support turbo — the ability to turn a single button press into a rapid-fire one.

Missing on the controller is the DualShock 4's light bar, Six-Axis motion sensor and a port for connecting a gaming headset. Pretty big oversights if you ask me, since it means the controller is wired and won't work with the PlayStation Camera (no logging into your PS4 with your face) and no voice chat. But at the very least the cable is 10-feet long.

The HoriPad FPS Plus will cost 4,580 yen (about $37) when it hits Japan in July. If you don't live in Japan, it'll probably pop up on online import stores like Play-Asia soon after its release.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S

Japanese video game peripheral maker Hori has announced what could be the best PlayStation 4 controller you can buy.

The D-pad, face buttons and triggers also support turbo — the ability to turn a single button press into a rapid-fire one.

Missing on the controller is the DualShock 4's light bar, Six-Axis motion sensor and a port for connecting a gaming headset. Pretty big oversights if you ask me, since it means the controller is wired and won't work with the PlayStation Camera (no logging into your PS4 with your face) and no voice chat. But at the very least the cable is 10-feet long.

The HoriPad FPS Plus will cost 4,580 yen (about $37) when it hits Japan in July. If you don't live in Japan, it'll probably pop up on online import stores like Play-Asia soon after its release.
I dont know how they forget a headset. I think its stupid. I have the hori pad that works on ps3/ps4 6 buttons front and 4 triggers. To use my headset i have to put it on ps3 mode and use legacy drivers /plug the mic up to the other pad. Havent done this in a minute but if i recall that worked . Does ps4 have any wireless headsets?