What's new

new guy here

adamgtx

Noob
Hi my name is adam, I have been a fan of mk since I was a kid, I have been lurking for a while and finally decide to sign up, actually fyi I made a account earlier but was immediately banned for spam even though I never got to post.... anyway , im a real person lol. I hope to learn some new stuff and improve my game.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Welcome, idk what happened before with you getting banned, but this is a group of awesome people in this community. Also, if your on xbox we could play some time.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Welcome. If you're intending on playing Noob, just be forewarned that he has to work very hard for every win, and was neglected by the developers in many regards. I really wouldn't expect to win with him, so just don't let it overwhelm you.

adamgtx

Noob
Welcome. If you're intending on playing Noob, just be forewarned that he has to work very hard for every win, and was neglected by the developers in many regards. I really wouldn't expect to win with him, so just don't let it overwhelm you.
yea noob is my fav but I try to win without shadow spamming people which if im playing someone good can be very difficult :(, but I also play cyrax (trying learn him anyway)

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
yea noob is my fav but I try to win without shadow spamming people which if im playing someone good can be very difficult :(, but I also play cyrax (trying learn him anyway)
Cyrax certainly has more favorable match ups. Noob's just been made redundant by Kenshi, Kabal and Freddy. Noob was created to be a zoner but he's honestly not very good at it. Cyrax catches you with a net and can kill you with a reset or a simple 50% 1 bar combo on top of his bomb traps and command grab. I mean I'm not telling you to not play Noob, but just don't get overly frustrated with the game, because he is very very flawed due to tons of neglect by the developers.

Also, if you're intending to play online, I recommend playing exclusively on the 360. The netcode is better. PS3 is pretty bad online.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Cyrax certainly has more favorable match ups. Noob's just been made redundant by Kenshi, Kabal and Freddy. Noob was created to be a zoner but he's honestly not very good at it. Cyrax catches you with a net and can kill you with a reset or a simple 50% 1 bar combo on top of his bomb traps and command grab. I mean I'm not telling you to not play Noob, but just don't get overly frustrated with the game, because he is very very flawed due to tons of neglect by the developers.

Also, if you're intending to play online, I recommend playing exclusively on the 360. The netcode is better. PS3 is pretty bad online.
Yea while cyrax is a lot better than noob, i dont think noobs been made redundant by other bettter zoners, because, at least the way my friend ermacio plays him it is more of like a hybrid. its gimmicky, but effective. I will say that noobs teleport is very underated. Ill try to get him on to play with you to adam and you guys can get some mirrors in.

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
Yea while cyrax is a lot better than noob, i dont think noobs been made redundant by other bettter zoners, because, at least the way my friend ermacio plays him it is more of like a hybrid. its gimmicky, but effective. I will say that noobs teleport is very underated. Ill try to get him on to play with you to adam and you guys can get some mirrors in.
id love to play