What's new

General/Other New Green Arrow TV series Skin!!!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I like Kamen Rider so maybe I can stand Arrow. However, I have the benefit of not knowing japanese and just subtitles and tone and inflection carrying Kamen Rider moments for me. I have no clue whether or not the guys on Arrow can act so Its a tossup if I'll enjoy it or not.

In any case thanks for another thread.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I like Kamen Rider so maybe I can stand Arrow. However, I have the benefit of not knowing japanese and just subtitles and tone and inflection carrying Kamen Rider moments for me. I have no clue whether or not the guys on Arrow can act so Its a tossup if I'll enjoy it or not.

In any case thanks for another thread.

Its um... well... hmm.. Its better then smallville!

I'm enjoying it as a guilty pleasure, some of its pretty good, some of the actors are not great though.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
This is the skin you get for voting in that poll they have going btw. Supposedly, I'm going to be receiving a code for it. Pretty sweet

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Ouch...I know it looked like garbage in the extended trailer that had scenes outside of the action ones. Well done action BTW, but if the actors are trash then I'll drop it like hot garbage into a trashcan.

In either case though I'm still gonna rock my free DLC skin. Im looking forward to all the costume possibilities in this game and this is the first Green Arrow one available. Here's hoping he has the classic one he was in before New 52 made him look like crap.

Reedoms

Noob
Please no. I am so over the bat-suit from the Nolan films. No more all black suits. If we get a movie Batman, it should be the best of them, Michael Keaton's Batman.
If we're gonna get any Batsuit, it should be the Justice Lord one or an Owlman one.

Lmao KH told me about this skin yesterday and i ignored them, and i een sleep all day, just woke up and its 6pm and said fk it and casted my vote, and guess what? I just got my free skin :p, better get while their hot folks lol.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Ouch...I know it looked like garbage in the extended trailer that had scenes outside of the action ones. Well done action BTW, but if the actors are trash then I'll drop it like hot garbage into a trashcan.

In either case though I'm still gonna rock my free DLC skin. Im looking forward to all the costume possibilities in this game and this is the first Green Arrow one available. Here's hoping he has the classic one he was in before New 52 made him look like crap.
Well the actors are not great, there not bad either, they just sound kinda bored.

The action is pretty good for a TV show, way better then anything on smallville.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like the skin and will be maining him for sure, I also hope they give him his Smallville outfit with the shades, a more modern, higher tech look. I like all of GA's looks honestly. He looks better with the hoods though IMO.

Well the actors are not great, there not bad either, they just sound kinda bored.

The action is pretty good for a TV show, way better then anything on smallville.
Ehh, not sure about that in terms of just H2H fights perhaps since nobody is really superpowered, but overall action? Hell no, Superman Bizarro Fight was epic and the Justice League Episode/ 2 hour show was epic...GA is a good show, but I doubt it'll last 10 seasons like Smallville.