What's new

Tech new funny tag switch tech maybe ;)

kanaida

Kanaida (MK9 Dashboard for android)
Hahaha... By accident I noticed that sometimes scorpions teleport wouldn't hit me when I swapped guys in tag mode, but I never really timed it. It turns out its very easy, and might work for lots of otherwise unavoidable moves. It also makes his xray miss. Not to mention its very stylish and confusing to opponents :)

I'll make a video later tonight. Try to find out what other attacks can be avoided and post back. This might be a nice new way to get out of pressure but needs testers :)

This is the ultimate feint :)

kanaida

I'm going out to the nudie bar lol someone please try this v.s. Johnny's nut punch after a combo. Let's see if we can avoid getting hit + counter :) I'll be back home later!

There is no unavoidable attacks. That's why there is babies
It is known that tagging makes things whiff, you might be able to use it to get out of pressure if there are gaps in strings, but I doubt it unless its some jade piss

kanaida

Unavoidable is being forced to block when a hit is coming and a physical attack is too slow to counter first. Call it pressure, mix up, vortex etc... I'm experimenting tagging out as it feels like it could work from what I've been trying. Also don't confuse tagging for whiffing, there is zero contact when u do it successfully. Slow the video down to see. So far I've been able to do it vs scorpion and noon like clockwork tonight :) the only thing its not good vs is forward moving attacks like fireballs as far as I can tell. I've avoided jump punches, kicks, uppercuts and other physical attacks.