What's new

Tech New F2 juggle BnBs (and Double F3, F2 juggle environmental punish 52%)

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
So I found you can do a high F2 after the whiffed F3 and then catch with standing 1.

This raises all BnB combos by 3%, to just under the damage of the Double F3 combos.

For example:
112, B3, F3, 1F2 = 30%
112 double F3 hard knockdown = 30%
112, B3, F3, F2 juggle, 122 = 33%
112 double F3 juggle, 1F2 = 35%

So if you need a little extra damage, and you don't want to risk missing the Double F3, try the F2 juggle.

Moving on to the environmental punish... If you're about to punish someone with your six frame standing 1, you can significantly increase the damage with an environment bounce. MB versions use the F2 juggle AND the double F3 juggle!

12 Int, F3, F3, 1F2 = 37%
12 Int, F3, F3, F2 Trait = 44%
12 Int, F3, F2, 12 Dash MB, B3, F3, 122 = 48%
12 Int, F3, F2, 12 Dash MB, B3, F3, 12 Trait = 52%

|| Syrnia

Siiren's Servant;Burns The Midnight Oil
Nice combos. I will start using these myself but you can also just use a B2 after F3 instead of Double F3 and during similar combos to keep the damage roughly the same or more though it does take a meter. Good stuff Under_The_Mayo and hope to see another 'Science of Catwoman' soon :p

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Nice combos. I will start using these myself but you can also just use a B2 after F3 instead of Double F3 and during similar combos to keep the damage roughly the same or more though it does take a meter. Good stuff Under_The_Mayo and hope to see another 'Science of Catwoman' soon :p
Oh sir, you have no idea what's coming. Give me a couple more days. I'm 80% done with my biggest video ever.