What's new

New character recommendation?

I main Sub, my secondary is Smoke, and I also use Liu Kang, Kenshi, and Rain. It's getting kind of boring just using these same few people all the time, who else would you recommend? Preferably someone who has a different playstyle then the characters I use.

Edit: Forgot a word, fixed it.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Well if you are looking for fun effective characters i suggest Noob, Sektor or Shang tsung. I have never had more fun in a fighting game then with these characters

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Pick Kung Lao.... Sure, it'll be tough to compensate for his wakeup game, but you'll get adjusted. Also, jump in punches will give you trouble. If you get past these small flaws and his lack of zoning then you'll be fine. Kung Lao is a pretty good char, he just needs some actual effort to be effective against the rest of the cast.

:)

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I main Sub, my secondary is Smoke, and I also use Liu Kang, Kenshi, and Rain. It's getting kind of boring just using these same few people all the time, who else would you recommend? Preferably someone who has a playstyle then the characters I use.
Johnny Cage, learn how to use his knee frame traps and rush people down all day. Jax is looking more and more interesting, once he gets you into a corner you die if you don't have breaker.

Completely serious, go into training and hit hidden cursor and random and spend an hour getting to know your new friend

Johnny Cage, learn how to use his knee frame traps and rush people down all day. Jax is looking more and more interesting, once he gets you into a corner you die if you don't have breaker.
I tried Jax but he seems to have no good combo starters besides his ground pound, and those take a long time to start up. I was thinking about learning Johnny though.

Completely serious, go into training and hit hidden cursor and random and spend an hour getting to know your new friend
Lol, I did random and got Johnny.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Yeah i tried this, first time i got Stryker... then sheeva... then jade... Yeah, then i decided to dedicate my time to my new mains Sektor and Cyrax. I have since tried all these characters just to find out Stryker is boring, Sheeva is slow, and jade doesn't suit my playstyle.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Pick Kung Lao.... Sure, it'll be tough to compensate for his wakeup game, but you'll get adjusted. Also, jump in punches will give you trouble. If you get past these small flaws and his lack of zoning then you'll be fine. Kung Lao is a pretty good char, he just needs some actual effort to be effective against the rest of the cast.

:)
Bahhhhhhhahahaha! Recommending QC are ya?

-b_s- :headbang: