What's new

New Challenger Approaches...

Notra

Noob
anyway, just like to intro duce myself to the community. Posted in the Pac West board but its dead so. Lock this if you want. just tell me where to post to reach AZ players or anyone around Arizona State University

"Hey whad up Arizona. I'd just like to introduce myself. Im Notra, and im really interested in getting into the competitive scene in AZ. Im a student at ASU, and I live in Michigan over the summer and breaks(my home). Im an avid fighting game community watcher. If you play at any streamed anything I probably know of you and part of your play style. Im not new to competitive gaming at all. I played gears of war(1 and 2) really seriously but stopped cause i hated stopping power etc. etc. but my team went to tournaments, and did well. More importantly I played Super Smash competitively as well. I as ranked 4th in Michigan when brawl was biggest. If any of you know Judge, Lain, or Anther i would play with them regularly( top 15 in the country at the time).

Anyway I play almost all fighting games, and put effort in. My best are smash, MK, and tekken, and a shitty MvC3. I main smoke(pre-banwagon, my first char), ermac, lui kang, sub zero, basically no bitches. Anyway I've played for a bit, and if a normal person asks to play pick up I 100% shit on them all the time (I know this means nothing). But i know the game well, the lore well, I love MK in and out since I was little and would like too start playing with everyone. Im free a lot with a heads up, and ready to learn, get better, sparr, and become a big name or even have more fun. When i played brawl i took it really seriously. I knew every match-up, move frame data, stage specifics. It was a crazy investment. Down to travel a little if my grades are straight at the time. Hit me up if you live near ASU or on campus.

Hope to start fighting soon

Notra (Marcus Finney) 734 358 9617 (Text me and say hey, I'd love to get into a community. And MK above all. Been too Long.)
"
Happy to join your guys community, and happy to learn and get better. My XBL is Notramagama. But i wont gt gold again til the school year is out. Sry for the new thread. Thanks.