What's new

Needed : UMK3 logo screen in HD

dreemernj

Ambassador
Ugh, I used that stick last time i was at shock's place. I think I got arthritis from bashing the LK as hard as I could.

I dont understand how that stuff could be happening. Especially since a lot of the same things are happening with the ghetto stick I have. It also has convex happ buttons and its doing the multiple hits on HP and LP and the block button gives out. But his is wired to a 360 pad and mine is wired to the I-Pac. It seems too coincidental. But could happ buttons really go bad like that? The ghetto stick has barely been used.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Well if you want I will bring that stick with me to the tournament anyway and you can take a look at it. If you can get some new buttons in it, it'd be worth it for the time being.

Shock said:
Well if you want I will bring that stick with me to the tournament anyway and you can take a look at it. If you can get some new buttons in it, it'd be worth it for the time being.
Shock,
Have you tried just putting in microswitches? That might be easier than a entire button, at least for a test.

Even move a switch from a button you know is good to one you know is bad and see if it fixes that button.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah I have swapped the switches by themselves and the messed up buttons still don't work right. I think it's a problem with the buttons entirely.