What's new

Need someone with a 2nd player to test this or just tell me if it doesn't mean anything.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I was doing f+22B+1 then dashing forward for a juggle with F+32 and noticed something. I'm not sure if it is anything significant. If I timed the F+32 right when the dummy was about to land it would stand him back up and trip him as if he was just standing and not falling to the ground, the combo counter would also reset. If I did it to late it would whiff while the dummy was grounded and if I did it early it would juggle normally.

I'm wondering if someone was holding block would it still happen? Would it hit? Would it stand him up instantly and let me continue pressure without him able to do a wakeup attack?

I'll post a vid of it in a second.

Bizkit

Noob
I'm not home, so I can't test this. Just wondering if that could be used to do an infinite? otg infinite?

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I accidentally did it as well in the training mode. Do check, hopefully it isn't an OTG because that would suck for everyone.

I wonder how this got through testing as so many of us discovered it on our own.
It may well have been intentional. I do hope so because it is something unique for him and since all the opponent has to do is crouch block, it's hardly overpowered either. It is also very sweet that it is specifically the low string that otgs because it is hitconfirmable, so this will probably be an important part of his offense.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Being able to block it is still pretty crazy. I'm sure you can get some sick pressure in there. I've only been able to pull it off from F22b1 alone though. If I do something else first and try to end with that they land to quick for it to work. I didn't test it that much though so theres probably some other possibilities.

I'v just tested this and once i got the timing down i could take the dummy almost full screen just doing f22b1 dash f3. However im not sure if the f3 can be immediately crouch blocked after the f22b1 because its so damn fast. We could have a problem here lol

I found this last night! It's a blockable otg, but an otg nonetheless. They can't do anything about it but block. Not even wakeup attacks or holding down to stay grounded let's them avoid it. You can also do it with f22b1.
What do you mean not even wake up attacks can avoid this? Are you telling me I can't even random X-ray on wake up or use an armored move to get through Kenshi's shit? Is his sword armor breaking or something?

xxvic1ousxx

Awake and Dreaming...
You're forced into a standing position, which completely negates wakeup options.

I haven't tested any armored moves. But I imagine if you're able to get one out, it would have to be on the first possible frame.