What's new

Need someone to practice with!

qNEKT

Noob
Hi! Been lurkin' around the forums for a while now...

I need someone to practice with, cause all my friends play other games, no one plays MK9. And I'm getting tired of sitting in practice mode training combos all the time, and it's quite hard to practice counter-poking and alot of stuff on a AI. W hen I'm not in there, I'm online, facing randoms. So if anyone is intrested in doing some online matches, hit me up.

I usually play Kitana, Sonya, JC etc, but I often use a handful of characters since I don't really know who to main atm.

I'm from Sweden, btw. So if there is any Swedish players out there, it would be nice to play someone with minimum lag.

XBL: qNEKT

Got PSN too, but not really as active there, but if anyones intrested in playing with me on PSN, I'll post my PSN ID here.

Edit: Got a headset and a mic, and would be much more fun if you have it too :>

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hi! Been lurkin' around the forums for a while now...

I need someone to practice with, cause all my friends play other games, no one plays MK9. And I'm getting tired of sitting in practice mode training combos all the time, and it's quite hard to practice counter-poking and alot of stuff on a AI. W hen I'm not in there, I'm online, facing randoms. So if anyone is intrested in doing some online matches, hit me up.

I usually play Kitana, Sonya, JC etc, but I often use a handful of characters since I don't really know who to main atm.

I'm from Sweden, btw. So if there is any Swedish players out there, it would be nice to play someone with minimum lag.

XBL: qNEKT

Got PSN too, but not really as active there, but if anyones intrested in playing with me on PSN, I'll post my PSN ID here.

Edit: Got a headset and a mic, and would be much more fun if you have it too :>
Add GLoRToR on PSN. I'm happy to help.

qNEKT

Noob
Lots of PSN players, I really don't play on PSN alot. But I guess I can rig my PS3 up again, although I like the Dualshock more, I just bought a Madcatz TE for my 360, and a new controller, lol. And got no headset for the PS3 :c

TheSpore, are you on 360 or PS3?

Dislexsik, I'll add you as soon as I get home.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Lots of PSN players, I really don't play on PSN alot. But I guess I can rig my PS3 up again, although I like the Dualshock more, I just bought a Madcatz TE for my 360, and a new controller, lol. And got no headset for the PS3 :c

TheSpore, are you on 360 or PS3?

Dislexsik, I'll add you as soon as I get home.
Im on PSN name is Son-Of-Slaanesh