What's new

Question - Possessed Need some tips on Possessed!

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
By the way, @Oonaugh , if you are watching Pig's guide, take into account that when it was made, 22 string could not be meterburned.

This causes the reset he explains to have a more strict timing now. If you don't calculate it well, you can get 22mb instead, the window to input the special is smaller now. All Kenshi players I know, including myself, seem to be using that reset very sparingly now, or nothing at all.

Oonaugh

You. Are. Disposable.
By the way, @Oonaugh , if you are watching Pig's guide, take into account that when it was made, 22 string could not be meterburned.

This causes the reset he explains to have a more strict timing now. If you don't calculate it well, you can get 22mb instead, the window to input the special is smaller now. All Kenshi players I know, including myself, seem to be using that reset very sparingly now, or nothing at all.
Thanks for the info!

I don't know if this has already been said: If they know the match up and they're cross screen don't get baited into a teleport. Be really unpredictable with it because you don't want to get NJPd or something. Typically people are obvious about it, but if you throw out a few bf3s it'll make teleport easier to use full screen to start pressure

Oonaugh

You. Are. Disposable.
I don't know if this has already been said: If they know the match up and they're cross screen don't get baited into a teleport. Be really unpredictable with it because you don't want to get NJPd or something. Typically people are obvious about it, but if you throw out a few bf3s it'll make teleport easier to use full screen to start pressure
Thanks, i'll keep that in mind