What's new

Question Need some help with ending combo with Achilles Clutch

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
I need help from some shazam mainers. The F223~2 Achilles Clutch(MB)Herculean Might(MB) B3, 2 Achilles Clutch.I cant seem to connect the Achilles clutch after the 2 to end the combo it keeps whiffing. Idk if Im too early with the 2 or too late. Any advise would be appreciated.

Are you even sure this works? I just tried doing this, I got the last 2 to connect but the Achilles Clutch always whiffs. I feel like you're better off ending that combo with Herculean Might. It'll be a 41% combo and it's way more consistent

Sorry, I can't get this to work either, not even on big characters like Lex and Doomsday in the corner. :(
I was able to get some similar combos that have about the same damage though: f223, 2 xx db1 MB, 12 xx dbf1 MB, b3, db1 gets 41% and f223, 2 xx db1 MB, 12 xx dbf1 MB, dj.3, db1 gets 42%. Good luck!

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Are you even sure this works? I just tried doing this, I got the last 2 to connect but the Achilles Clutch always whiffs. I feel like you're better off ending that combo with Herculean Might. It'll be a 41% combo and it's way more consistent
Well I seen this combo posted in the Shazam combo thread but I think Im just gonna end it with herculean might

You guys sure you want to be burning 2 meters in your combos anyway?
Agreed. Two meters isn't worth it unless it's stretching to kill. I'll also point out that when you meter burn Shazam's grabs, you get the followup moment at the expense of almost half the damage. You can get to the 40% mark with only one meter by doing something like (j2) f22 xx Herculean Might (Meter burn) b3 j3 112 xx Atlas Torpedo

This combo also has the benefit of containing 6 punch attacks, so it is buffed a decent amount if you have your Trait active.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
You don't need to do F you can just do 22 into the grab.

Can also be linked into the grab if off the ground just stay close to the opponent when you do 22.

I need help from some shazam mainers. The F223~2 Achilles Clutch(MB)Herculean Might(MB) B3, 2 Achilles Clutch.I cant seem to connect the Achilles clutch after the 2 to end the combo it keeps whiffing. Idk if Im too early with the 2 or too late. Any advise would be appreciated.
The 2 low grab cancel is impossible with release check turned on
have it off at all times.. I know right

sea_guy

Monitor
I haven't tested this particular combo, but I'm pretty sure whoever wrote it meant to write F2 xx db1, not 2 xx db1.

But yeah I'm not a fan of these combos that start with F223. You should stop the string at F22 and take the inescapable reset into dbf1.

Momentum

Proud owner of the briefcase hitbox
I can't test the combo as i'm in work but try walk forward a tiny bit after the b3. May be impossible due to the gravity from doing it that late but its the only advice i can give