What's new

Need help with One of Ermacs Combos

aaRH, teleport punch, TKS, aaRH, teleport punch, TKS, aaHP,HP, aaHP, JK 8 hits 62%

I cant get the second Teleport Punch in there. He doesn't teleport. Is there something special I have to do?

dreemernj

Ambassador
I don't think there's anything special you have to do for the second teleport punch, I can usually get that pretty easily.

There is a recharge time on the TKS though so I have to leave some time before the second TKS when I do it. But usually all I have to do is start walking backwards after the first TKS and let them bounce and float a bit before I get the roundhouse.

dreemernj

Ambassador
If you do aaRH, teleport punch, TK slam, after your opponent bounces off the ground you'll be able to teleport punch again. So there shouldn't be an issue with getting the teleport punch after the roundhouse. Do you get a regular punch instead of a teleport or something? Or maybe you are doing the teleport before he recovers from the roundhouse?

dreemernj said:
If you do aaRH, teleport punch, TK slam, after your opponent bounces off the ground you'll be able to teleport punch again. So there shouldn't be an issue with getting the teleport punch after the roundhouse. Do you get a regular punch instead of a teleport or something? Or maybe you are doing the teleport before he recovers from the roundhouse?
I did the entire Combo today. I think whats Happened was I was nervous because I was trying it for the first time and I press D, B, hp to quickly or at the wrong time or something. Thanks for the help though, I made sure to labor the Button presses so it took longer and I was able to get it out. Its pretty hard on the 360 Pad, but Im good with the aaRH so It will be helpfull in the future.