What's new

Need help connecting B3 online

My BNB for WW is b113 23 b3 yadayada. I can connect the B3 easy offline, but online i just cant seem to time it right. Can somebody help me with visual clues or tips in connecting her B3?

Depends on the connection and it takes practice, I usually try relax my hands and then try to input B3 as soon as possible after the 23 comes out.
I feel like if i tried that then the B3 input would come in too fast and it either wount do it or it would come out too late. I dont know im frustrated.

Error

DF2+R2
I feel like if i tried that then the B3 input would come in too fast and it either wount do it or it would come out too late. I dont know im frustrated.
Online isn't laggy per say, but there's a lot of input delay, so some things you have to input earlier than usual.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
With B3s, the most consistent way I've learned to connect online, is to hit b+3 at the exact same time and without lingering on them. Remember, you can charge b3 and f3, and in my experience, when we're not connecting b3, it is very likely that one is holding b slightly before pressing the 3, or holding both, or mashing.
Keep the input clean, hit the buttons at the exact same time, as soon as, or very close to the animation finishing.
One also has to be wary of the height that you connect combos, as it's easy to miss a b3 because the timing of the combo is off.

There ARE certain ways to make b3 easier, but they are character dependent. For instance, with Lobo, I know to hit b3 as he is recovering from Czar toss.
With WW and MMH, you have to hit b3 simultaneously and quickly (a tap, not a hold), because they're wind-up or start-up is longer than most of the cast.

Hope this helps without reading too preachy.

practice then only other advice i have. theres no tips.

its just after awhile youll get use to it.
Ironcally i think thats exactly what is messing me up. I spend a good amount of time in the practice mode and after that i have to adjust from offline to online when i decide to play a match. But thanks for the help.

With B3s, the most consistent way I've learned to connect online, is to hit b+3 at the exact same time and without lingering on them. Remember, you can charge b3 and f3, and in my experience, when we're not connecting b3, it is very likely that one is holding b slightly before pressing the 3, or holding both, or mashing.
Keep the input clean, hit the buttons at the exact same time, as soon as, or very close to the animation finishing.
One also has to be wary of the height that you connect combos, as it's easy to miss a b3 because the timing of the combo is off.

There ARE certain ways to make b3 easier, but they are character dependent. For instance, with Lobo, I know to hit b3 as he is recovering from Czar toss.
With WW and MMH, you have to hit b3 simultaneously and quickly (a tap, not a hold), because they're wind-up or start-up is longer than most of the cast.

Hope this helps without reading too preachy.
Interesting. Ill try this out later. Thanks

SODA n SOAP

OOOGMF
What usually works for me is after the 3 in 23,, hold back,, wait until they have reached the peak and start to come down then hit 3

derOeler

Death comes to all!
Offline: pause briefly after 23 and then tap b3.
Online: tap b3 the moment 23 has connected.
Works fine if you at all times, unlike me, are aware in which world you play in.. :rolleyes:

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I would say just use a bnb without b3, however you are giving up some serious oki that way. I can hit it in any playable match online but it took a while.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Offline: pause briefly after 23 and then tap b3.
Online: tap b3 the moment 23 has connected.
Works fine if you at all times, unlike me, are aware in which world you play in.. :rolleyes:
Best advice right here.