What's new

Need a well versed Training Partner

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
I planning on crashing the GGA Chicago scene pretty soon, but I feel as though my experience with a variety of characters is lacking. If you play on live, and don't mind grinding out hella matches, please feel free to add me @ PTG Slayer

YOMIxREEERKING

Leader of YOMI
How is it going buddy!?
I'm YOMIxREEFERKING, leader of TEAM YOMI. I'm always looking to help and learn. I play on 360 if your interested. And if so you can add me YOMIxREEERKING. Good luck and good games.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
How is it going buddy!?
I'm YOMIxREEFERKING, leader of TEAM YOMI. I'm always looking to help and learn. I play on 360 if your interested. And if so you can add me YOMIxREEERKING. Good luck and good games.
REEERKING? Lmao that's kinda like crab name dude hah. Hey if u can tell everyone I'm havin car issues so I cant get on cuz im not home. I'm stayin elsewhere til my cars runnin.

I planning on crashing the GGA Chicago scene pretty soon, but I feel as though my experience with a variety of characters is lacking. If you play on live, and don't mind grinding out hella matches, please feel free to add me @ PTG Slayer
Dude I'm plannin on hittin GGA soon. What city are u in? Hit me up @ EMPEROR PRYCE on xbl. We can get games in. im always down when I'm home.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
feel free to add my xbl (JustsayF) i play lantern mostly but im trying to learn some new characters

E

Eldriken

My GT is the same as my username.

I main Doomsday and use Batgirl as a secondary.

YOMIxREEERKING

Leader of YOMI
I got you pryce. Ill be on tonight to put out the word.
I will send requests to PTG slayer and JustsayF.
Eldriken if you would like ill send you one as well.
I am hosting a KOTH tonight for skilled players and tech monsters that want to learn or show some swag.
My self and my second in command will be hosting and all are invited.

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
I got you pryce. Ill be on tonight to put out the word.
I will send requests to PTG slayer and JustsayF.
Eldriken if you would like ill send you one as well.
I am hosting a KOTH tonight for skilled players and tech monsters that want to learn or show some swag.
My self and my second in command will be hosting and all are invited.
Im down, forsure!