What's new

Need a pair of Headphones w/ active noise cancellation.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
As the title of the thread says I need a pair of headphones w/ active noise cancellation. Thing is I'm really picky and i want a nice sleek and stylish pair of headphones that are also great for music like Metal, Hip-Hop, Ambiance, and EDM.

I was looking at Beats Studios b/c of the 40 hr battery life for active noise cancellation and there stylish. I can get a pair from a friend from his store for 150 after his discount.

I just wanted to know if there is another pair of headphones good for what genres of music I mainly listen to and are sleek and stylish like beats.

I know I'm picky LOL

"Hey guys, I want stylish headphones that excel at outputting all kinds of music at excellent quality and also top-notch noise-cancellation all for $200 or less"

smh

Just buy the fucking beats and be done with it since that's obviously what you really really want here

Go to your local Best Buy, they've got displays with dozens of pairs of headphones hooked up for you to try out. See what sounds best to you because what people say online about headphones doesn't mean squat if they aren't attractive to YOUR ears when you put them on.

nwo

Noob
I don't know what your budget is, but Bose Quiet Comfort's are known to have the best noise cancellation. They are expensive (but so are high end Dr. Dre beats). I've owned a pair of QC2's and I now have QC15's, they are well worth the money in my opinion.

I tried on a pair of Beats headphones at my local Best Buy, there was no volume control on the display for some reason, and they didn't sound very impressive compared to the Bose.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i got sennheiser hd 720's or somethin they are insane , studio quality headphones with noise cancelling , and because its not endorsed by some shithead they're around half the price :)

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Sennheiser all the way man. The form factors are pretty nice too, not to flashy, not too boring.