What's new

need a main

djorre

Noob
hey,
i need some help to choose a main i like 3 fighters but i cant choose who i want as my main
got reptile i just like him for his rushdown games and has cool combo's
sub zero i like that you need to use your brains for him and i like his combo's simple but fun to do
ermac: i just like him for zoning i can do really high combo's whit him
so i just want 1 main whit who i can become really good.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Are you trying to be offline competitive or simply playing online/for fun?

If your trying to be serious about offline competition go with Reptile, he's generally considered to be top tier and very effective. If you're trying to be competitive online just find what you tend to do better with, you can pull shit online you wouldn't otherwise be able to so pretty much everyone is viable. If just playing fun... then just have fun, why limit yourself to one character?

djorre

Noob
Are you trying to be offline competitive or simply playing online/for fun?

If your trying to be serious about offline competition go with Reptile, he's generally considered to be top tier and very effective. If you're trying to be competitive online just find what you tend to do better with, you can pull shit online you wouldn't otherwise be able to so pretty much everyone is viable. If just playing fun... then just have fun, why limit yourself to one character?
its for mostly for offline aginst my friends who are really good this is my first serious fighting game and maybe later to do some tournaments.