What's new

NEC XII results

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Good showing this year. Congrats to all the winners especially DB! Two Sonyas in Top 8 :confused:

Something to clarify is that the Vegeta that is listed in MK9 is not the one from Utah, he didn't go to NEC this year.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I was thinking the same thing. Even though I'm not a member of the team ;)

Thanks for this. I just thought it would have been nice for him to place pretty well as kind of a kharmic justice for him deciding to stream with his phone.

Speaking of, I think STORMS should send a copy of his next phone bill to Mr. Boon with a note that says:

"This is what we're willing to do for you. What are you willing to do for us?" :suckit:
haha i know both he & i dont really get enough time to play and learn the game at a comfortable level. its all good tho.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Good showing this year. Congrats to all the winners especially DB! Two Sonyas in Top 8 :confused:

Something to clarify is that the Vegeta that is listed in MK9 is not the one from Utah, he didn't go to NEC this year.
Correct, this Vegeta is from Virginia.

Eazail

Noob
Lol my name is misspelled. It's all good. I got unlucky 13th again :(

I was shooting for a top 8 spot at least.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Congratualtions to all the winnners....despite my disappointement with the delay for UMK3 on the HD TV, I understand how much these guys try to make this tourney fun for everyone. It sucks no one could really play as a result of this except 1 or 2 people who are used to it (it felt like we were playing online) and I hope at WB we can have a perfect UMK3 Tourney, bigger, better, badder with everyone able to play in real-time 53.5 FPS. I apologize to all the UMK3 players who had a very difficult time coping with the delay, Check, Crazy Dominican, Summoning, REO, Simon, myself, etc and despite re-doing everything all over again we were unable to fix this. Hopefully next time we can do it right and play-for-keeps and everyone will have a level playing-field.

Congratualtions guys.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Eazail sorry about that, not sure how your name got messed up in the brackets.

Arez, the was no lag on that monitor but I noticed one hiccup in the PC performance the entire time people were playing which didn't happen once the last time we used it. Also, it was HDMI on an ASUS running from a laptop. I monitored both screens to make sure they were in sync. Some players complained about lag, some said it was perfect. It's honestly all in people's heads sometimes. I've talked with many coordinators about that. The players who win don't complain, the players who lose do, with occasional flip flops. Anyone who thinks S-video from the laptop or using the 360 version is a better option, I beg you to provide the entire setup and maintain it the whole night for me. Otherwise, MAME is it, on HD screens. People complain about consoles, and MAME, so I'm about ready to start running on a cab, stick only, from here on out. :p