What's new

NEC 17 Mortal Kombat X Top 8 is Set for Sunday @ 6PM EST Feat. EVO 2016 Finals Runback!

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
Biggest hype moments:
1) destroyer beating afoxygrampa and semiij (complete with epic pop offs)

2) hayatei using low tier ronin and beating sonicfox

3) tekken masters who set vs foxy

4) when i did 5 u4s in a combo vs tweedy (just adding it because i heard the screams and saw people standing when it happened)
Thanks a lot! Checking it out asap and I'll catch top 8 live!

@Pig Of The Hut 5? Someone told me it was supposed to be hard to do 5 into convert but...

I'll check out what Sylver did though!

Edit; I'm looking pretty silly if he wasn't referring to jacqui and stanky...

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
As far as moments, you can't beat Forever King (with hair) carrying Tom to the setup, beating Tom up, and then carrying him away.

I mean, the guy's a true gentleman; I don't think you could ask for more than that.

P.S. Savage :D

Last edited:

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
destroyer really picked foxy apart, man that was impressive. also been v impressed with king so far, thought he'd fallen off a bit but clearly not.

Matix218

Get over here!
As far as moments, you can't beat Forever King (with hair) carrying Tom to the setup, beating Tom up, and then carrying him away.

I mean, the guy's a true gentleman; I don't think you could ask for more than that.

P.S. Savage :D
To be fair to Tom it was 3-2, I wouldn't necessarily call that "beating him up"

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
To be fair to Tom it was 3-2, I wouldn't necessarily call that "beating him up"
As a friend, I get to tell Tom he was beat up -- so shhhhh, don't let him hear that :DOGE

Now, this is a picture of Tom after ForeverKing's beating:

And this is a picture of King carrying tom back to his chair:

Don't let tom preach to you about how he free'd up King in MK9, because all wrongs have been righted.

Last edited:
Sooooo do people still wanna bring up alien like it matters when we're talking about a guy that didn't miss a final 2 for almost the entire life span of a game?