What's new

NBA JAM Appreciation Thread (...and Tourney/Ladder Interest Gauge)

Greetings

I've fallen back in love with NBA JAM TE and it's been an overwhelming nostalgic wave covering me in joy and joyfulness. :) I've coaxed my nearby friends and classmates into dozens of games over the past two weeks and have been LOVING it. I have little interest in actual sporting simulators (other than the cursory boot up of Madden for a weekend or two a year), so this is by far my favorite sports title (aside from Tecmo Super Bowl).

What fond memories do you have of this wondrous blend of basketball, acrobatics, blazingng arcade sensibilities and AMAZING commentary? Do games happen on Kaillera often? Would you want in on a NBA JAM/TE tourney or ladder?

Thanks for the consideration

Gotta say i love NBA JAM series. Me and my cousin still play it still to this day (i even record some games). His fav teams on the game are Chicago & Phoenix and mine is Charlotte (since they are so cheap :)) but i can play with any team(besides the bucks,they truly have no strong points). I would be interested in a tourney. Never can find games so it would be nice to play against someone i don't know for once.

TeddyLoc

R.I.P. Dj Screw
NBA Jam T.E. and Hangtime Maxium are my favorites of all time. And Willy back in the dayz I used Millwaulkee a lot due to me being very damn good at the game. Vin and Ray Allen all the way and the O.G. Lohaus and Blue Edwardz....Word Up!!!