What's new

Tech - Demolition nade oki is going to be the new thing for sonya

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
After a 2134 ender in the corner this what you should be doing. This setup gives her insane oki,the opponent has to take the 50 50/pressure. This is why its very important learn how to do reload combos There's only a few select characters who can escape
Now you may be saying in your head "You can roll sonya's 2134 so the setup is useless"

Well you're wrong

"You can delay wake up"
na son the set ups works on both short and long delayed wake up
For one bar you can create even more pressure/mixups. When you use the bar you can potentially gain your bar back

If it hits....

sonya now has top5 corner game?

Hiyomoto

Noob
Honestly, demolition players have been doing this. More viable to do a one grenade combo into 32% 2134 ender into grenade throw. Use less grenades and do more damage. Grenade set up is really good but the reload combo makes it more essential to gameplan.

ESP-_BLACK

the more nades you use the more meter you get. what combo are you doing that gives 32% for one nade?

ESP-_BLACK

ok ima check that one out. seem that it would be too many hits and you cant get the setup

ESP-_BLACK

Set up meaning the frag throw at the end for oki? I do it pretty consistently online after one grenade combos.
im doing the same combo as you said, i dont have enough time to armor break. if you just cut out one of the 12 you get 32 percent and more time for the setup

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Okay, my question is does this work on females?
If so, how do you get the 4 (kick) out so quick? I've been trying this all evening. I'm not as advance you guys so I have to practice more than others but it seems like she doesn't even recover in time.

EDIT: Oh never mind, i noticed i wasn't throwing out the close stun grenade fast enough, lol

ESP-_BLACK

nice find, you cant do with overhead or the low? I prefer mines more tho because i can pressure even if they block the 50 50 and i still have nade left

ESP-_BLACK

And with this same setup I made in the op you can actually beat out 7 frame wake ups just beat laos spin