What's new

my thoughts TYM

MKR

Noob
As we all knows that TYM almost portal of mk for tips,glitch, combos and many things today some thoughts come into my mind and that i want share TYM and members as well.

If TYM start a big Mortal Kombat Tournament and invite all mortal kombat players where mortal kombat plays then it could be become very big news on the internet even electronic and print media as well and then all mk players can we meet each other as well.

Troubleshoot :

If we see the financial problem like resident , foods and others arrangement then i think i won't become very big problem cause when TYM do this big tournament then off course big sponsors company also help financially.

I Can do above things in my country but due to some security reason people won't come here.

Espio

Kokomo
Could you elaborate a bit more please on this event? I'm not sure I understand(no trolling).

Flagg

Noob
I think we are to assume that the poster is a billionaire playboy that unfortunately lives in a tryannical country, and as much as he would like to arrange a mega world tournament, it wont happen cause the risks are too great!

EDIT: In seriousness, if I won the Euro Millions, I probably would try and arrange a huge global tournie!