What's new

General/Other My Thoughts on Sinestro's "fixes"...

Komatose

The Prettiest
They're fine. To me, all of the changes were good. I don't see how people are complaining. Especially about Aquaman. Like, really? Aquaman is still a god in this game. Get over it.

"nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, SINESTRO MADE EVEN BETTER, nerf, nerf, nerf" was basically what i took away from the list.

I mean he wasn't exactly crippled before, but it's odd to see a strong zoner get easier access to trait(which he did need) AND dirty as hell mixup potential that's been known about while they've been kicking everyone else in the teeth. I don't think anyone else got nearly as good. Hell almost all the other zoners got nerfed as well. A good day to have a moustache.

LEGEND

YES!
actually having a wake-up will be nice

and being able to start building trait faster is really going to help in some MUs. Overall not huge buffs but i'm more than happy

It says "Beware Your Fears Character Power activation time decreased to 1.66 seconds (down from 2 seconds)."

I always thought it took around 3 seconds to fully charge his trait...

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Nice buffs, I recently started playing with Sinestro, Have 84 wins and 14 losses, about 10 losses from ragequitters.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Guaranteed Reset with 1/2 trait and a decent wakeup + if have trait that puts them full screen if it even touches them.
Figured as much. Seems you need trait all the time for everything now I guess. I'm finding the timing a bit tricky on when to do the trait shot when doing a blocked arachnid. Is there an optimal time?

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Figured as much. Seems you need trait all the time for everything now I guess. I'm finding the timing a bit tricky on when to do the trait shot when doing a blocked arachnid. Is there an optimal time?
I trait basically a moment right after arachnid hits on block.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
"nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, SINESTRO MADE EVEN BETTER, nerf, nerf, nerf" was basically what i took away from the list.

I mean he wasn't exactly crippled before, but it's odd to see a strong zoner get easier access to trait(which he did need) AND dirty as hell mixup potential that's been known about while they've been kicking everyone else in the teeth. I don't think anyone else got nearly as good. Hell almost all the other zoners got nerfed as well. A good day to have a mustache.
Hmm sir sinestro was fixed and made truly viable with the other top 10s

All cast in game should be done the same justice

Been using him online. 140+ wins to 60 loses. Not too impressive but we've outplayed GOOD Aquamans, Cyborgs, Deathstrokes (Especially), Grundys and Batmans. Sinestro feels seriously underrated and that's just fine by us! The less people use and understand him, the more we can improve and dominate with him. Wasn't using trait much due to slow startup.(Will use it now for resets**). Currenty using D+2 for anti air, so the Arachnid change doesn't seem too big a deal either.

** Anyone have reset combo inputs that they're willing to share ?

-TTC

Xenrail

Noob
arachnid sting is a pretty ridiculous reversal/wakeup now. it's near invincible (impossible to punish on block or even whiffing online with lag). a 30 something frame buff to block advantage. that's insane.

The Corps is getting stronger, by the way Pig Of The Hut , you should update the section about how many times Green has fallen before Yellow :) I beleive it has happened once on BnB by your hand, and I beleive it will happen more now.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I just have to say I had a 5-6 hour UFGT training session and sinestro feels amazing now

free at last free at last