What's new

My "New Here" Post.

Hey guys and gals. I've been a lurker of these forums for a while now and felt like finally making an account and joining in. I've also been a long time fan of MK but admittedly, MK9 is the first MK that I've really gotten into this much. Anyways, nice to meet you guys in advance.

Welcome! I am on the same boat as you.. the only other fighting game I played was SFIV but that was only for a month!

Valman

Noob
Hey, I'm in the same position. Used to play a lot of MK when I was younger but the last MK I played was 4. Got very excited when 9 came out recently, was trying to find help on the internet, came across this forum. Just been reading and lurking, finally thought I'd register. Having just been playing fps games for the last couple of years, mk9 seems like a refreshing change. Enjoying it so far and am determined to get pretty good. Cheers.

Same here. Last MK I played was 3. x_x. After they started making them 3D I lost interest. I played SFIV for about a month as well as Sakura because she was the only character I could use. Lol.

I play Kabal, Smoke, Ermac, and more recently Sub Zero.