What's new

My matches with Kenshi

Sicario

Noob
Hey guys, how its going?? I have some matches tournament with Kenshi, I´m little new with this character and I hope you guys help me for improve.... (Mayo I call you :D)

BRASIL WPGAMES

CHILE VGMTEC

(I didnt know after combo with had, now is safe)

I have some more matches , I´m waiting for....

Anny comments?

Also whic is the best combo for each situation with kenshi??

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
I'll make a comment on the first video and then comment on the rest since I'm getting ready to go home. You let that Kitana player get away with jumping at you way too many times and you didn't anti-air him. From that distance that he was jumping at you from, you can hit him out the air by doing 2,1 rising karma.

Also, you need to be reflecting her fans. Don't let her get away with throwing fans at you. Send those things right back at her and then check her with a TK Slash since she'll likely try to duck her own fans.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
For the Sonya match, some things I'll point out.

You let her jump in on you way too many times. When she's jumping in on you from one character's distance where a rising karma will not catch her, anti-air her with 2,1 rising karma. Make her respect that, and don't let her get free jump ins.

I don't think you reflected her rings once during that match. Don't let her chuck those things at you. Let her know that if you throw some rings that you're going to send them right back (or absorb them and get health back if you have meter).

You have no reason to jump at her.

I noticed you walking back trying to create space. When you're doing that, don't just walk back without doing anything. Throw out some tele-flurries while you're doing it and build some meter. Make her respect the tele-flurry.

Be very careful of your use of rising karma. You should not be doing f+3,2 rising karma unless the f+3,2 actually hits. The rising karma is hit confirmable in this string but if the string does not hit, then you should end it with a spirit charge or an EN rising karma instead. The enhanced version of rising karma is safe. The guy could have easily punished you for doing that if he was aware of how unsafe rising karma is.

Nice use of armor when he did 1,1,4 into military stance. If you block Sonya's 1,1,4 into military stance, you can armor through the military stance follow up.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Not much to say about the second Kitana match. You played it a lot better than the first one.

Again, be careful using rising karma the way you did. This guy actually punished you for doing it.

Also, Kitana whiffed f+2,1. Make sure you punish a whiff like that.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Not too much to say about the Kung Lao matchup except it's a tough match for Kenshi.

Just a few things. When you win an air to air with a jump punch, do a full combo. Don't go straight into spirit charge. (refer to 1:39). And considering it was in the corner, you could have done a corner combo for a lot more damage.

Also, don't jump at Kung Lao. His spin comes out way too fast for you to be jumping at him.

Also, don't be so easily baited by the teleport. He made you whiff a lot of moves by teleporting as much as he did. Also, as Kenshi, you should never try to uppercut Kung Lao out of his teleport. He doesn't have a fast uppercut like Jax, Sonya, or Johnny Cage, etc. If you expect the KL will teleport, try to create space. The same applies for if he does an EN teleport. Create your space or use an armor move such as EN spirit charge or EN tele-flurry to hit him out of at the end of it's animation. Those moves will absorb any attack that come from it.

Other than those things, I thought you played the match well.

Sicario

Noob
Blakula these are very good points ! Thank you for your comment I really apreciate it....

In the first match

Before in free play, that guy always jumping on my with kicks ....then in the match I thought would repeat that way ..... I didnt use rising karma for that...

You have reason I should to use more reflect ;)

Second match vs Sonya

Very good point ! I didnt know that 2,1 is AA , I use just 1 or rising ...

I dont use tele flurry so much because it whiff a lot, when my rival use dash...

When I doing f+3,2 rising karma on block, is because it is block string and rising karma start little late, so , that confuse my rival and the most of the time they dont block that.... but you have reason, its not safe, I will try to use rising karma after that combo on block ;)

match 4 vs kung lao

I hate this match, because kung lao is too fast for kenshi, my uppercut is so bad , also his teleport is hard get away from....

After kung lao do a combo with had I tryed to punish but I didnt know after patch now its safe....

Somebody tell me, when kung lao do teleport I can do backdash and rising karma.... I will try... because I dont know how I can punish kung lao´s teleport...

Thanks a lot for your comments ;)

also

Do you guys know which are the best combos for each situation ?? I will make a video with my combos, but I´m sure there are others..... I need to know that, its very important....

Sicario

Noob
Which specific situations?

When you start with every diferent combos.... for example:

- AA with 1
- AA with 2,1
-with rising karma
- with rising karma ex
- with f+3, 2 , rising...
- air to air
- with f+2, f+2, b+1
- in the corner

and more...

I will make a video with my options of combo....

Tolkeen

/wrists
When you start with every diferent combos.... for example:

- AA with 1
- AA with 2,1
-with rising karma
- with rising karma ex
- with f+3, 2 , rising...
- air to air
- with f+2, f+2, b+1
- in the corner

and more...

I will make a video with my options of combo....
There is already a video or 2 explaining the answer to these questions. It's by either teef or mayo. I think they both may be in teef's living guide thread.