What's new

my liu cents

what up

im a new mk9 player thats has been playing for about a month now.
kinda heavy bout five hours a night..i only do that with games i like
and i really like this game.have owned ssf4,dope game,but i only started
to get into it months after i bought it, and was thinking one day,, i buy these games
and i dont really play em,,,now theres mk9 and im floored ,,really,,i am not gamer
by far,,but i am entranced by this game,,strategy keeps me up sometimes
yeah,,,,crazy,,,my record sucks but by listening to alot of members in the liu kang forum and general disc forums i have learned alot,,as mk9 grows in popularity with
the buzz from tornaments and online play i see that there has to be players out there
that like this game as much as i do,,,CUZ THEY KEEP KICKING MY ASSSSS ONLINE!!!!!
which is the reason i writing this
alot of playas are feeling that they are not learning the game as fast as others,,i being
one of them,,,with a game you like to play this much going online damn near pisses
you off before you can even join a room,,,which cuases you to jp anything moving and lose,,,,DAMN ANOTHER LOSS,,,learning to lose makes me wanna throw the controller at the tv...so,,,what,,,my two cents ,,ive seen from hours of online and practice
,one of the most important aspects of mk9 is knowing who your facing,,
,everything you do relies on what the guy infront of you
can do with his character,,and what a character can do on screen,,,every move you make as the player is governed by this law,,,,so in conclusion,,,its not how you play the game or online player,, but how you play accordingly,,,,PA(play accordingly)ssf4 i dont think it does this as well as mk9,,,,