What's new

Question My fourth?

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
ok i looking for my fourth fighter i main Noob Saibot and Sindel with my secondire being Rain that being said of the two which would beneift my playstyle Liu Kang or Stryker?

NKZero

Noob
It's hard to say because you play with a rushdown character and two zoners. Liu Kang is unquestionably the better character and can both zone and rush. This forum will be filled with people vouching for Stryker but I'd say Liu Kang purely on the basis that he's better.

Espio

Kokomo
It's hard to say because you play with a rushdown character and two zoners. Liu Kang is unquestionably the better character and can both zone and rush. This forum will be filled with people vouching for Stryker but I'd say Liu Kang purely on the basis that he's better.

Well....I for one will be fair, but why wouldn't we hype up our guy? He's not as bad as people say he is in this game.

As for the topic at hand, it's about personal taste really, you seem to like people who can zone based on using Sindel and Noob and Liu Kang and Stryker can do that. If you like them both, try them out at the same time and then figure out which one compliments your style the best. They're both very versatile characters with tools for every situation almost.

Liu Kang can outzone Stryker and has better rushdown, but if you're feeling Stryker, why not give him a shot? Stryker has great pressure off of his resets and gun cancels and he can certainly zone well enough. Gun cancels really keep the opponent on their toes as well. Stryker also has really nice counter-zoning and decent mix ups.

Liu Kang also happens to be much faster than Stryker and his mix ups are as well.

Both have cool mind games off of their respective tools such as Liu's dragon stance and Stryker's gun cancels.

Like I said, try them both out and see what you like best, you might be feeling Stryker more or you might be feeling Liu Kang more, good luck, hope to see you join the boys and girls in blue at thepolice academy though.:)

Edit: If nobody else does, I'll make you a sig.

Edit 2: What about this? jareth_05

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Well....I for one will be fair, but why wouldn't we hype up our guy? He's not as bad as people say he is in this game.

As for the topic at hand, it's about personal taste really, you seem to like people who can zone based on using Sindel and Noob and Liu Kang and Stryker can do that. If you like them both, try them out at the same time and then figure out which one compliments your style the best. They're both very versatile characters with tools for every situation almost.

Liu Kang can outzone Stryker and has better rushdown, but if you're feeling Stryker, why not give him a shot? Stryker has great pressure off of his resets and gun cancels and he can certainly zone well enough. Gun cancels really keep the opponent on their toes as well. Stryker also has really nice counter-zoning and decent mix ups.

Liu Kang also happens to be much faster than Stryker and his mix ups are as well.

Both have cool mind games off of their respective tools such as Liu's dragon stance and Stryker's gun cancels.

Like I said, try them both out and see what you like best, you might be feeling Stryker more or you might be feeling Liu Kang more, good luck, hope to see you join the boys and girls in blue at thepolice academy though.:)

Edit: If nobody else does, I'll make you a sig.

Edit 2: What about this? jareth_05
thats cool but can you put SINDROIS instead of jareth_05 and a diffrent rain lol god i hate that outfit instead and maybe a liitle bigger. can any tell my how to change my screen name?

Espio

Kokomo
thats cool but can you put SINDROIS instead of jareth_05 and a diffrent rain lol god i hate that outfit instead and maybe a liitle bigger. can any tell my how to change my screen name?
1. I would have made it to your specifications if you had specified originally, sorry.

2. Talk to one of the mods such as Tim Static or Storms about name changes

3. I'll try this again.

Edit: jareth_05

The uploading program has specific sizes the bigger one violates rules for this forum and thus would get you and myself in trouble for making it, MK9 Rain has been substituted and SINDROIS placed in the signature. I did all of your request that could be accomodated, if it is not satisfactory, perhaps someone else will make you one.

Espio

Kokomo
I'm not understanding what you mean by URL size..do you mean the URL code?

quote my post, copy and paste to your profile.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
1. I would have made it to your specifications if you had specified originally, sorry.

2. Talk to one of the mods such as Tim Static or Storms about name changes

3. I'll try this again.

Edit: jareth_05

The uploading program has specific sizes the bigger one violates rules for this forum and thus would get you and myself in trouble for making it, MK9 Rain has been substituted and SINDROIS placed in the signature. I did all of your request that could be accomodated, if it is not satisfactory, perhaps someone else will make you one.

how do i get it like the size of yours and i forgot how to post this on here i know i have to get a URL from somewhere i think

Espio

Kokomo
how do i get it like the size of yours and i forgot how to post this on here i know i have to get a URL from somewhere i think

Quote my post, then copy the sig, go to your profile and go under signature and place it, make sure you save it.

Mine height wise isn't actually noticeable any different, it's slightly longer and like I said already, the uploading site doesn't allow for a a larger size that would not violate site rules.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Quote my post, then copy the sig, go to your profile and go under signature and place it, make sure you save it.

Mine height wise isn't actually noticeable any different, it's slightly longer and like I said already, the uploading site doesn't allow for a a larger size that would not violate site rules.
How about wider then :D