What's new

My first tournament ever...Final Round XV

Just got back from my first tournament. Wow the hype and whole atmoshere was awesome. I managed to beat ATL Redd in my first ever match, but nerves got the best of me in my last two matches. But I'm going to be at many more tournaments to come and those combos of mine will not be dropped. No more online play where aggression wins. Time to play smart and use everything Kenshi and Smoke can do. Will be learning a new character to deal with Kung Lao and other characters. Have a few in mind, any advice for Kenshi bad matchups? Let me know.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
good stuff man seems like u picked the right tourny to go to anyway that shit was amazing

Tolkeen

/wrists
Just got back from my first tournament. Wow the hype and whole atmoshere was awesome. I managed to beat ATL Redd in my first ever match, but nerves got the best of me in my last two matches. But I'm going to be at many more tournaments to come and those combos of mine will not be dropped. No more online play where aggression wins. Time to play smart and use everything Kenshi and Smoke can do. Will be learning a new character to deal with Kung Lao and other characters. Have a few in mind, any advice for Kenshi bad matchups? Let me know.
The best thing you can do for bad matchups is practice them. I'm a character loyalist and I think every bad matchup can be overcome, except maybe kabal lol, he bodies me every time.
But it sounds like you have smoke as an alt, so if you're he'll bent on another try a rushdown char like kl.

Tapatalk, helping me procrastinate.

gdf

Noob
You should try one of the special forces members to cover the rest of your matchups.
I wish I could have met you, or maybe I did. I don't know anymore.

You should try one of the special forces members to cover the rest of your matchups.
I wish I could have met you, or maybe I did. I don't know anymore.
i was thinking that. death mentioned sonya being a good choice. i may start learning her. im sure we bumped into each other at some point.