What's new

Tech - Dualist My dualist setups and ideas

Hi guys, my name is Kiibati(Kickbykick). I main DF Liu Kang but I train always with Dualist Liu Kang. This video reveals my ideas on the Dualist Variation. I think it might be Liu's best variation. I didn't punish reptiles slide well. I am just showcasing ideas. I have watched every single amazing youtube video on Liu Kang.
Enjoy!

My video:

Only a true dualist:

I am new to TYM and i play on steam.

Last edited:

jordan ewell

BlakBoywonder
Hi guys, my name is Kiibati(Kickbykick). I main DF Liu Kang but I train always with Dualist Liu Kang. This video reveals my ideas on the Dualist Variation. I think it might be Liu's best variation. I didn't punish reptiles slide well. I am just showcasing ideas. I have watched every single amazing youtube video on Liu Kang.
Enjoy!

My video:

I am new to TYM and i play on steam.
Welcome to the dualist family man. I want to start uploading vids but idk how lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
You should be able to still get full charge off of a hit orb but the problem is making it hit is tough.

In the lab I can make Dualist look godlike but in a game, its much more difficult. @Kickbykick do you have any videos to share?

Also @FOREVER EL1TE who do you normally train with? Do you have any extended videos of your sets?

You should be able to still get full charge off of a hit orb but the problem is making it hit is tough.

In the lab I can make Dualist look godlike but in a game, its much more difficult. @Kickbykick do you have any videos to share?

Also @FOREVER EL1TE who do you normally train with? Do you have any extended videos of your sets?
I train with a lot of ppl. Yesterday I was with the rm people, and kinetic clan. If you want, I can record more matches and upload them.

I will start recording videos for my online dualist matches. Will paste them as soon as am done. @AK L0rdoftheFLY

All hail @FOREVER EL1TE the dualist king

This Video Shows an option select I just found for Liu Kang. I cant really explain what an option select is(most people know this), please check other videos for the meaning. I only tried this in the dualist Variation only and not yet in dragon fire. I guess it might be the same. It increases your block advantage from -13 to -2. Bicycle Kick is unsafe at -13 block but Liu Kang has a forward 444 string ("can be back dashed") that is -2 on block. If you are not sure about the block status of your opponent, you can use this to be safe or even get an advantage.

To do this, press forward+44 Bicycle Kick and after press down down(you can mash down if you want{as i did it 4 times in this video}).
Video:

Am excited About this Tech. Thanks for watching. Enjoy!!!

@FOREVER EL1TE
@AK L0rdoftheFLY

Hello Everyone, this Video shows a combo into a block string setup that takes 61.75 percent from your opponent. The combo just shows the possibility to do the chip damage setup. I only did this in an offline match that i didn't record. All you need is 2 1/4 meter to start for the whole blockstring and you will build one whole bar back(it is the dualist variation, you don't need it anyways). This can also be done in mid screen but the damage output will be different. The chip damage is also a block string, your opponent has to take the damage. Chip damage = 24.75.

ONLY A TRUE DUALIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for watching!
Kickbykick.

Last edited: