What's new

My biggest gripe w/ Injustice - Character Size (see first post)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Three reasons I can see:

1. Show off a larger scale of the environment and the destrucion that goes with it

2. Easier to see interactables

3. Increase distance between characters and expand stage size.

Not sure why I didn't just take screen shots before to compare... if anything MKX should be smaller and Injustice should be bigger... since they are super heroes.

Honest question: Why is the Injustice screen zoomed out so much?

View attachment 12774
View attachment 12775
View attachment 12780
I'm just curious what mk characters are if not super heroes/villains. I mean I'd put sub zero up against some of the more "balanced" DC cast and expect him to come out on top pretty easily.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I'm biased towards injustice. Plus I also like the zoomed out because I usually play zoning characters lol

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I would be willing to argue that Gotham City, Metropolis, Atlantis, etc are far more popular/important stages than anything in the Mortal Kombat series.
It's not a matter of those stages versus the MK stages, it's a matter of those stages versus the characters who inhabit them. When Ferra/Torr's fighting Kung Jin on the Pit who gives a fuck about the who compared to the where, but that dim theater in Gotham city that you fight in is nothing compared to the fact that it's Batman and Superman throwing hands there.