What's new

My 67 percent of pressure (if hits all)

So i came up with a pressure thing while unfinishing combos. I took those ideas from Michelangelo godlike Kabal. So it goes like this:

1) imagine you are rushing your opponent do b3,4,teleport,f4 (at this point the enemy is going to fall kinda close to you ). Thats how i actualy end my combo and as u can see its unfinished and does 19 percent of damage.

2) So right now what u gota do is advance sektor a little and jump to your enemy. If the enemy isnt blocking bam 48 percent damage. There are 2 things a downed enemy can do as we all know. he stays on the ground and gets up or he will roll backward. That's the reason why you got to advance your sektor a little and jump on your enemy. If the enemy made a roll you jump in front of him and if he hasnt rolled you are behind him hitting his back.

Ofcourse i have been trying it and it can be a succes. It's also used as a fake jump against downed enemys but its done differently. its also a 50/50 gamble.

To do that fake jump you have to backdash after ure first unfinished combo and jump immediately to ure enemy and block. All counters will wiff against you. Against a rolling enemy you have to forward dash after the unfinished combo.

I don't know if this has been usefull for some of you but i wanted to share my strategy. i'm aware of breakers so no use in telling me that. This is just a pressure game. Kabal has a so much better one but oh well xd.

If the opponents blocks your jump in: Try to do u3,4 to surprise the oponent with the overhead and the oponent wil fall wich gives you again a free jump but it's a punishable one i guess.

You can generally do a lot of damage to your enemy when they're not blocking... this setup is also susceptible to wakeup reversals. I wouldn't end the combo that early for pressure that's essentially the same (and that's being generous - ending with flamethrower or up missile means you don't have to worry about wakeup attacks, which is a major selling point for sektor) as what you get by ending normally.

You can generally do a lot of damage to your enemy when they're not blocking... this setup is also susceptible to wakeup reversals. I wouldn't end the combo that early for pressure that's essentially the same (and that's being generous - ending with flamethrower or up missile means you don't have to worry about wakeup attacks, which is a major selling point for sektor) as what you get by ending normally.
They have to reverse their wake up. Since the combo ender makes your oponnent recover longer. I have also an update xd. It seems that blocking high gets punished when i jump on the enemy :confused:. But i do have to jump on the enemy when he /she recovers while standing up. So u have to roll out of this or do a reversed wake up attack. I know it aint the best option but can screw minds. Otherwise people like jax, nightwolf etc can wake up away from the attack so i'll have to use the fake jump on them.

It's still worse than the usual wakeup options. It does less damage and blows meter for no reason. A regular up-missile ender already traps them (even better apparently, since you say you can wakeup attack out of it - most people can't out of a normal up-missile ender), and you can roll out of both setups freely to escape them.

This isn't a mindgame, it's just a waste of resources and possible damage. It's the same setup as normal, except worse, and all it does is open up additional escape methods.

It's still worse than the usual wakeup options. It does less damage and blows meter for no reason. A regular up-missile ender already traps them (even better apparently, since you say you can wakeup attack out of it - most people can't out of a normal up-missile ender), and you can roll out of both setups freely to escape them.

This isn't a mindgame, it's just a waste of resources and possible damage. It's the same setup as normal, except worse, and all it does is open up additional escape methods.
Thx for your help. I tried missile after f4 wich cancels into. That way i can make a 50 percent + jump in.