What's new

Moves that goes under specials or normals with "High" hitting proprieties

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey guys, i dunno how manny of them have it, but indeed some characters have the ability to go under such moves and emerge victorious, some are possibly different than others, but they all duck under some attacks and are useful to escape some stuff or to punish some.

I would like you guys to help me out, which moves on possible characters have this propriety, here is a basic example.

Scorpion
Takedown - "Goes under high or mid attacks and takes the opponent down."

Sub-Zero
Slide - "slides under high attacks and projectiles"

Skarlet
F4 - " Avoids High attacks and Projectiles with "High " hitting proprieties and leads to a full combo"

Cage?
Nut punch -
Cyrax?
Ragdoll -

etc?

Who else?

Hey guys, i dunno how manny of them have it, but indeed some characters have the ability to go under such moves and emerge victorious, some are possibly different than others, but they all duck under some attacks and are useful to escape some stuff or to punish some.

I would like you guys to help me out, which moves on possible characters have this propriety, here is a basic example.

Scorpion
Takedown - "Goes under high or mid attacks and takes the opponent down."

Sub-Zero
Slide - "slides under high attacks and projectiles"

Skarlet
F4 - " Avoids High attacks and Projectiles with "High " hitting proprieties and leads to a full combo"

Cage?
Nut punch -
Cyrax?
Ragdoll -

etc?

Who else?
Sub Zero is a little messed up because the slide is used to slide under projectiles..... except he gets nailed by Mileena's high projectile and goes under Sheeva's mid fireball.

Twighlight zone.

-Universal: D+4.
-Almost Universal: D+3; D+1; B+4.
-Liu Kang: Low Fireball; Dragon Stance 4.
-Stryker: Roll Toss; B+2,B+4.
-Johnny Cage: Nut Punch.
-Noob Saibot: Shadow Upknee.
-Ermac: Force Ball.
-Reptile: Slide; Elbow Dash (It goes through Kratos' Bow of Apollo!).
-Freddy Krueger: Hell Spike.
-Kratos: Hermes Dash; 2,1,2.
-Cyrax: Donkey Kick.

We should also list moves that can go above specials! (And normals, if there are any that can be made to whiff)

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
As odd as it sounds ermac's lift is a high crush and ducks under high hitting moves.
I think Metzos or some other ermac player mentioned it somewhere.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
As odd as it sounds ermac's lift is a high crush and ducks under high hitting moves.
I think Metzos or some other ermac player mentioned it somewhere.
Yeah i ve done it against JC's 111 string. You can lift after you block the 1st two hits, but you must be crouch blocking or else 111 jails. All in all i believe TKS can be used against true high normals and specials.