What's new

Moves found not listed in the moves list

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I just noticed this while browsing around YouTube today, and I was unable to find any topic posted on it since the video was made. Apparently in their rush, NRS forgot to add a bunch of shit to the move list that was already in the game. Some things have been added to the list with patches, but some others are apparently still undiscovered. I wish they'd get rid of the Krypt and other frilly shit during development so they could at least get the basics completed and polished. I would try and lab around with it, but I don't wanna push random buttons for 3 days to get info I should already have.

Edit: Credit to Rooflemonger on Youtube.

Edit 2: I made some calls to tournament players I know and some of them knew about it for a while and some hadn't heard about it until I told them. Keep your eyes peeled for tech hiding in relation to this.

Last edited:

Ray'sGoodLiquor

"In their rush, NRS forgot to add a bunch of shit to the movelist"
They're slowly stealth fixing it. I'd say that's evidence of them overlooking it in the first place. It's not that hard to believe considering the deadlines for this game. That's the point of prefacing with, "apparently."

trufenix

bye felicia
They're slowly stealth fixing it. I'd say that's evidence of them overlooking it in the first place. It's not that hard to believe considering the deadlines for this game. That's the point of prefacing with, "apparently."
fun fact: literally every mortal kombat has had hidden undocumented moves

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@MKF30 found something similar I believe with Raiden about a week ago. You can cancel his teleport into EX teleport.

Original thread

Original video
Nice thread lol. I wonder if they did this on purpose with these moves or if someone just got lazy? lol oh btw thanks for the props haha with that vid. Yeah, I found that like a month+ ago but posted the vids about think about 2 and half weeks ago roughly. He can cancel some strings into his teleport too, besides the teleports into others it does take a little practice though. That Kano ball thing.

Those are Nice finds on the Skarlet, didn't know that if you hold down she stays in place. That's cool. Kollector also speaking of him, if you do the tutorial with him one of his moves that they tell you to cancel isn't so much a hidden move, but incorrectly told from NRS. I've found if you listen to their directions it won't work. You have to double tap down to cancel out of it. It's one of his moves you can cancel out of. I'm sure someone pointed it out by now. I don't use him so I forgot about it lol. Nice thread!

Ray'sGoodLiquor

TruUnderDawgGaming did a video on it as well. It doesn't seem like he showed anything new, though.