What's new

Movable TU

I know sektor is very capable but i just thought of something..

what if you could position sektors TU

like how quan chi and sheeva can move left or right after their teleport

you can make it where the recovery isnt as fast as quan chi's..but not as slow as cyrax's teleport..somewhere inbetween.. i think this would be great..it might break sektor though :/

thoughts, no flaming please and no "OH YEAH WHAT IF WE GAVE SUB ZERO A TELEPORT" posts

ryublaze

Noob
He already has that with his up missile. I think Sektor is already tricky enough to learn, but it is still a nice idea.

ryublaze

Noob
but you can position Sektor's up missile in front or behind like Sheeva and Quan Chi with their teleports.

ManjoumeThunder

Just a mark
He laughed cause he's well versed in Sektor and know about the up missile stuff. He's talking about the TU, which is different. For one, its closing the distance between himself and the opponent, rather than (maybe) being at a long range with a missile.

If his TU was moveable, it'd just be crazy.

I'm pretty happy with how Sektor turned out. What'd make him better, maybe even break him, is removing stance, and just having overhead be a normal combo.

I wish they removed his stance, that is the only thing that is keeping him from being S tier in this game.
yeah someone asked tom brady about removing his stance and giving him that single overhead by itself..tom said it would make sektor rediculous

But

In reletivity how rediculous would he be next to cyrax/raiden?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Sektor is just fine the way he is.

Imagine how much worse characters like Quan and Sheeva would be if they lost this ability. Sektor doesn't need this.

Sektor is just fine the way he is.

Imagine how much worse characters like Quan and Sheeva would be if they lost this ability. Sektor doesn't need this.
yeah i kno..i just want to see how people would react to this if he did and how powerful he would really be.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol..a movable upmissle is ALOT different thena movable TU..i think it would make sektor feel more complete.
Agreed, that automatically tracks Sektor's opponent hence why it's called "seeking missle" it seeks them out, but controlled by the player would be interesting like Kung Lao's hat or Rain's bubble.

I personally don't think Sektor needs a movable teleport uppercut but that would be really neat and cool for sure as someone who uses Sektor! :)

A moveable TU would be nice but I find that Sektor already has enough tools as it is. Besides his TU goes into the ground and has frames of vulnerability. Sektor is good enough with his EX TU... Hell just imagine a EX moveable TU, that would be straight godlike.

A moveable TU would be nice but I find that Sektor already has enough tools as it is. Besides his TU goes into the ground and has frames of vulnerability. Sektor is good enough with his EX TU... Hell just imagine a EX moveable TU, that would be straight godlike.
yeah lol hed be broken

1.) He doesn't need it at all... it would be very weird to give it to him and wouldn't mesh with his style well.

2.) Any decent player could still punish it on whiff. Wouldn't do much.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
The one change I'm make to Sektor would be the inputs for his up missiles. Since I also play Shang, sometimes I tend to mess up his up missile inputs and think they are D+U+3, D+B+3, D+F+3. But since his stance is U+3 it doesnt work out.