What's new

General/Other Motivation for Tom's Sub Zero at NEC

DanCock

Cock Master!!
A god is always better then a ninja. I say go with your gut bill.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

why is this thread made and why am i tagged in it? LBSH, absolutely none of you in the thread or in the MKC ever have faith in me to place top dispite the fact that i am one of the most consistent top 8 placers in this community. In fact, I think I am the only consistent top 8 placer who is always said will not place.

I absolutely hate MK9, and I absolutely hate sub-zero, and I REALLY hate placing 7th and 5th. I cant stand it... I've had enough 7th and 5th placings in MK9 majors to last me a life time. I want to win but 9999999999999999999 patches later that probably wont happen.

I'm playing at NEC but I doubt any of my matches will be streamed and I doubt many ppl care to even watch.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
why is this thread made and why am i tagged in it? LBSH, absolutely none of you in the thread or in the MKC ever have faith in me to place top dispite the fact that i am one of the most consistent top 8 placers in this community. In fact, I think I am the only consistent top 8 placer who is always said will not place.

I absolutely hate MK9, and I absolutely hate sub-zero, and I REALLY hate placing 7th and 5th. I cant stand it... I've had enough 7th and 5th placings in MK9 majors to last me a life time. I want to win but 9999999999999999999 patches later that probably wont happen.

I'm playing at NEC but I doubt any of my matches will be streamed and I doubt many ppl care to even watch my shit trash sub-zero anyway. GOD to I hate that character.

I'd actually perfer to not even have an acct on any MK site either. Last log in for a loooooooooooooong time. Merry Christmas
Shut the fuck up.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink

I'm playing at NEC but I doubt any of my matches will be streamed and I doubt many ppl care to even watch.
Come on man dont say crap like that cause u know its not true

Justice

Noob

I'll admit I'm one of the first guys to ride your ass like gay Zorro, but that's what happens when you have two people with very strong opinions get into the same forum. I have said many things about you (mostly negative but meh) but one thing I have NEVER done is discredit you or doubt your mad skillz. I don't think there's anyone in this community (from PL on down) who can say that they are as consistant as you. You are also MK9's first tourney winner. Not to mention everything you have done for the community itself. Your accomplishments speak for themselves.

This pity party you've had going on for months now has gotta end. You know damned well that @ NEC there will be some assclown like me taping your pool matches simply because it's Tom fucking Brady playing. I'm sure there's a decent percentage of people going to NEC simply because you are.

My advice to you is the same advice I give to everyone else: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY! Learn to play Subby's bad matchups in a way you haven't played them before or get an alt to cover those MUs. Whatever you gotta do to win man.

We love you too Tom :REO