What's new

Most execution heavy NRS character?

Personally my pick is MK9 Kabal. And IDK about the Injustice games because I never really took those games seriously.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
One clarifying question: Are you asking about characters which just in general require higher execution than others, or characters that have specific moves or combos which are higher execution?

Only reason I ask is that I feel like there are plenty of characters that at their most optimum might have some difficult execution, but usually it only adds 2-3% more damage than their alternative, and their alternative is much less execution heavy.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Personally my pick is MK9 Kabal. And IDK about the Injustice games because I never really took those games seriously.
I didn't play either so I wouldn't know, but I was under the impression that Skarlet was more execution heavy than Kabal.

One clarifying question: Are you asking about characters which just in general require higher execution than others, or characters that have specific moves or combos which are higher execution?

Only reason I ask is that I feel like there are plenty of characters that at their most optimum might have some difficult execution, but usually it only adds 2-3% more damage than their alternative, and their alternative is much less execution heavy.
I’m referring to just in general. Like what characters require you to have high execution and usually their combos, pressure, and inputs may be harder to do compared to other characters.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
So many people had a pocket kabal towards the end of mk9 and I played him and never thought his execution was tough. IAGB was a lil tricky to get it the lowest you can but everything else was easy if you played the char. I will agree with skarlet and her pressure that was actually some work.

So many people had a pocket kabal towards the end of mk9 and I played him and never thought his execution was tough. IAGB was a lil tricky to get it the lowest you can but everything else was easy if you played the char. I will agree with skarlet and her pressure that was actually some work.
I haven’t tried Skarlet yet so I don’t know about her, but I’ve been playing Kabal recently in MK9 and while his dash cancels aren’t necessarily hard to do, trying to learn his uninterruptible dash cancel blockstrings, and some combos that involve nomad dash canceling can prove to be difficult.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I haven’t tried Skarlet yet so I don’t know about her, but I’ve been playing Kabal recently in MK9 and while his dash cancels aren’t necessarily hard to do, trying to learn his uninterruptible dash cancel blockstrings, and some combos that involve nomad dash canceling can prove to be difficult.
Oh it was not super easy to learn but at the time it was the main game MK9 people were hooked like crack in the 80's so the grind was real.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I thought Cheetah in Injustice 2 had some tricky execution for some of her combos.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
MK9- Johnny Cage
MKX- Jason
MK11- Liu Kang, Jacqui Briggs, Cetrion, Jade

Idk how people do it but I just can’t get my execution right with them