What's new

Most common characters

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Lolz.

Scorpion, Sonya, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Geras, Sub-Zero, Erron Black, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Erron Black, Noob Saibot, Scorpion, Liu Kang, Sonya, Sub-Zero, Geras, Scorpion, Erron Black, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Noob Saibot, Sonya, Geras, Sub-Zero, Erron Black.

Something like that.

mn_tercercine

you can call me blue cheese, because I am DRESSING
PC here:
Scorp #1.
Noob + Erron tied at #2.
Cetrion + Liu Kang + Sub Zero tied #3

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Scorpion is easily #1. Other than that a lot of Erron Black, Sonya, Sub Zero, Liu Kang. Followed by Noob, Geras, Scarlet, and Jax.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Lolz.

Scorpion, Sonya, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Geras, Sub-Zero, Erron Black, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Erron Black, Noob Saibot, Scorpion, Liu Kang, Sonya, Sub-Zero, Geras, Scorpion, Erron Black, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Noob Saibot, Sonya, Geras, Sub-Zero, Erron Black.

Something like that.
Pfft, fake news.

Not even close to enough Liu Kangs in this...

sgZick

Noob
On PS4: Clearly Scorpion, the rest seems to me be mixed well, don't see more Noob's than other characters. Super frustrating since I play Jade and Scorpion is the one I can't really deal with, especially online. Always happy if it is anything else but Scorpion. I didn't track, but maybe will do for tonight, but it feels like 1 out of 3 is Scorpion...

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Honestly havent played alot of ranked at all. Since Ranked is basically useless at this point, Casual is the best route because it lets you have the choice to accept matches or not. Ranked just throws you into the fray without knowing who da fuck you're facing.

But in those few times...theres a good amount of Jax players.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Just like any other mk game
Sub, Scorp, Liu, Noob, Sonya, Erron fucking Black
Probably because they’ve always been easy to pick. Kollector is also quite frequent.
I haven’t played against any D’Vorah, Jaqui and Jade

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Xbox live here, and Scorpion is def #1 on kasual
I play noob myself, and don't see that many noob's, although they're there. I definitely have not seen any kasual Kollectors, Cetrions, Jaxs, Kotals, and kabals. I thought I'd see tons of kabals but have yet to run into one kasual with about 150 matches played.