What's new

Most annoying mirror in the game?

Rapid

Magical Gaming Wizard
What do you guys think is the most annoying/frustration mirror to play?

I just got done with Sub-Zero mirror, beat some guy and he mirrors me. Man that is frustrating! Even if you get a little tricky and trade an Ex. Ice Beam with an Ice ball they just realize you did it and do it to you next time! Its literally first hit wins because they get the extra bar of meter for ice blast trades!

Also, probably Kabal mirrors? Since its the same deal, first hit for the extra Ex. Nomad Dash.

What are your least favorite mirrors? Do you have any mirrors you think are actually enjoyable?

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
kung laos is the most boring which is surprising because you would expect it to be the opposite

As for annoying? Either sindel or sub

Rapid

Magical Gaming Wizard
kung laos is the most boring which is surprising because you would expect it to be the opposite

As for annoying? Either sindel or sub
Really? You think Lao on Lao? I don't think I've ever played that one. Sindel mirror? That probably be funny! If they just start levitating and throwing lower fireballs and air dashing! That would look hilarious! :bigsmile:

King

Sig Maker
Sub v Sub is the most annoying. You get one hit in then hide behind clones the rest of the round FTW.

Noob v Noob is also quiet annoying.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
I agree with sub vs sub, its also the most boring and tedious to watch for me. Not that theres no skill involved just looks like a turtle/ trade fest

Mr. Rager

Mr. IhaveacrushonBi-Han
Subby vs Subby (might as well go fix yourself a sandwich) and Noob vs Noob (Cause then I realize how annoying mine must be)
but Raiden mirrors...
Rage Mode.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Man, I remember playing the previous MK's back in the day and the most annoying matches for me were mirror matches, doesn't matter which character. Now I rarely play mirror matches (cause I play Jade), but I imagine it must be more frustrating because of the more evolved individuality of the gameplay of each character.

Zyns

Grodd for Injustice 3
The Sub Z mirror is boring
The KL mirror breaks the fabric of the universe
The Noob mirror is weird

Subby

Frost Warrior
Believe it or not guys, but contrary to belief, It IS possible to catch up life-lead in Sub Z mirror. I'm proof of that(To this day, only lost to one person in Sub Z mirror).

Maybe one day I'll tell one of those stories, very entertaining.

Steez-

Noob
Sub v Sub for sure. Literally ice clone/ice ball 75% of the match lmao.

Kung Lao v Kung Lao is pretty wack too. Kung Lao is lame in general.

Ermac v Ermac is pretty predictably and tedious.

Most entertaining would have to be Kabal v Kabal or Kitana v Kitana because both characters are played differently according to player. Just good stuff.

Most annoying Mirror=Sub Zero
Most random Mirror=Sektor
Yep, Sektor mirror matches can be a mix of everything. I love facing another sektor that doesn't know how to poke properly out of pressure and I just bullrush them into 30% combos. I would say the Sektor mirror match is the most fun but that's probably due to the fact that he is my main.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
I hate KL mirro matches, hes such a douchebag and a checp mofo.
SZ mirror are a pain too, as 99% of the time you run out of time lol, turtle much anyone? lol

Theme

Noob
Im surprised only 1 person mentioned Raiden. Its a god damned snore fest of teleports and supermans.