What's new

Mortal Kombat X - Xbox Live and PS Plus?

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
I'm the one who asked Shaun this question on twitter. I think what he meant is that you don't need PS Plus to CONTRIBUTE to the faction war, but when it comes to participating actively (i.e playing online with your friends etc) PS Plus may be needed.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I'm the one who asked Shaun this question on twitter. I think what he meant is that you don't need PS Plus to CONTRIBUTE to the faction war, but when it comes to participating actively (i.e playing online with your friends etc) PS Plus may be needed.
Seems like thats what he means. Im still amazed how retarded people are to think that Sony or MS would allow playing without online subscription.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Seems like thats what he means. Im still amazed how retarded people are to think that Sony or MS would allow playing without online subscription.
And that was my intention when I asked the question. There's a difference between contributing by playing the living towers, against the AI etc and actually PLAYING online with other people. But this isn't the first time that Shaun says that PS Plus won't be needed.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Wow, he completely took my question out of context now. First he said "PS Plus not needed, just internet connection" and now he's talking about exclusive content. :DOGE

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Not a surprise not a "wtf" its pretty across the board standard and not dictated by game designers....so he obviously misunderstood the question...
Faction contribution and towers just require access to WB and online...for play with others online with others you need to subscribe to the service on the console....PC will be free as usual...he misunderstood something who know maybe he got tweets mixed up ...he has to get hundreds ...good he deleted them to avoid further confusion ...

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
You dont need PS+ and XBox Gold for Towers and Factions Wars stuff but for normal online play.
Why are people surprised by this? Sony and Microsoft dictates this kind of stuff and it makes sense.

Faction Wars contribution and Towers are like patching the game. You dont need a PS+ or Gold for a patch for example lol
Some people really make a big deal out of nothing what is the standart for 99% of all console online games.

Also he deleted the other tweet because it was misleading and did not use the right words.
It would just confuse people like it actually did.