What's new

Mortal Kombat X reaches #1 on top upcoming games

I have been eye-balling this for a while as it has been #2 right behind The Division for ages but now the time for righteous glory has come.
Edit:gamespot. I thought wrote it but I didn't Lol shit

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Good, its about time. Im sick Of people saying "fighting games are stupid," "its a button masher," "it looks boring," blah blah blah. The time has come for fighting game genre to.fi ally get the attention it deserves, its way over due.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Good, its about time. Im sick Of people saying "fighting games are stupid," "its a button masher," "it looks boring," blah blah blah. The time has come for fighting game genre to.fi ally get the attention it deserves, its way over due.
Technically speaking fighting games already had their time back in the 90's and I really don't see them booming like that ever again, fighting games don't have that pick up and play thing that people love now. Most people don't wan't to work very hard on their real world job/ obligations, let alone their hobby.

E

Eldriken

Technically speaking fighting games already had their time back in the 90's and I really don't see them booming like that ever again, fighting games don't have that pick up and play thing that people love now. Most people don't wan't to work very hard on their real world job/ obligations, let alone their hobby.
I think fighting games are doing just fine. Just look at tournaments and such, especially ones like EVO, CEO, etc.

People who are all like, "BAWWW, I WANT PICK UP AND PLAY" should find a different genre of games to play if they lack the time and/or dedication to learn the intricacies of the game.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
It had its big time and sadly prob won't get back there. In the 90s you simply could not run into a gamer that didn't claim to be a street fighter expert just because they successfully threw a fireball. At that time I was an actual SF expert and would completely destroy anyone who claimed to have any skill. I'd tell total strangers they had zero hope to beat me and they never could. Fighters may never get to that point again with the casual crowd.

Based80s

Noob
I'm more hyped for MKX than any other game but I would assume Bloodborne would be #1, maybe Battlefield even though I hate battlefield...