What's new

General/Other - Raiden Mortal Kombat X - Ed Boon talks Raiden with IGN - Post EVO-Reveal

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'd love to see that they learned from the previous two games, but then they didn't seem to learn from those before the previous two.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm not that worried, even if they do nerf his standard TP, guess what? They can't nerf his delay/target TP because if they do that would render his second style completely moot. So casuals or crybabies whoever, whichever will just have to adapt. Pity.

People complaining already. Lol
I know right, lol game isn't even out yet and everyone's an "expert" already....

I'd love to see that they learned from the previous two games, but then they didn't seem to learn from those before the previous two.
They learned a lot actually. Now some fans didn't learn much apparently as this is an early build and the game isn't even out yet.:rolleyes:

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Did this fool say all variations of Raiden will have superman and lighting projectile only??? Raiden without teleport is like having a washer a no dryer......................................................