What's new

Video Mortal Kombat X - Behind the Scenes feat. Dab! (Comedy)

Skellington

Banned
=/ that was actually weak man. I don't care if you think the Scrub Classes aren't doing well, the people want Scrub Classes!

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Lol entitled TYM.

He made a video discussing background elements which was actually really cool. He even then spiced it up with some comedy to appeal even more.

Rather than appreciate it for what it is, you cry and demand more scrub classes. I'd love more scrub classes (they're funny as hell) but I really enjoyed this video too and I'm not entitled enough to think that we 'deserve' another one.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
MAAAN!! This video was amazing! There barely are any videos I enjoy that much watching. Thanks for the great entertainment bro. :)

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Alright, let me comment on this hopefully for the last time.

The Scrub Class was never planned to be a series. I just liked the idea, so I went for it. Those past two were only that good, because I actually hate both characters, so it was no acting.

I like to do new things, because by that I can explore and improve my editing skills.

If you enjoy all my content, then awesome, more to come. If you were just watching me because of the Scrub Classes, then im afraid our path ends here.