What's new

Mortal Kombat wins best fighter award of 2010 E3 from Gamespot!!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well, congrats to the MK team and Ed Boon and WB for winning best stage demo @E3 from Gamespot and Best Fighting Game presented this year at E3...going up against stiff competition in Marvel vs. Capcom 3:Fate of Two Worlds and DBZ:Rage Unleashed 2. Mortal Kombat is the winner this year!

Congrats!

http://e3.gamespot.com/best-of-e3-2010/genre-awards/index.html?page=3

You can also see other awards as well for the other genres.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
RollTide8569 said:
pwnd noob

MvC doesn't crank my tractor n e way. i tried mcv2 and it was just spam and jumping, so bump that.
lol finally someone else who shares my enthusiasm about that game lol...I agree.

Hello MK9!...MVC...step aside

To tell the truth I like all the games featured in the vote with the exception of Naruto. They could've kept that one IMO. I liked the first Dragonball Raging Blast. The online community was ridiculous with the spamming of nearly unstoppable special moves, but I still played a lot of it. I loved MvC 2 as well but as far as fighting games go MK has and probably always will be my favorite. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Raging Blast 2, MvC 3, and MK9. ;)

i must admit i really like mvc2...i would love it if people didnt spam the shit out of assist attacks like fucktards. Last time i checked theres more than two buttons on the GODDAMN CONTROLLER WHAT ARE YOU USING A FUCKING NES CONTROLLER?