What's new

Mortal Kombat NEW ERA Fitted Hats

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I know there was a thread a while back made by someone asking if anyone knew where they could get the MK9 New Era Fitted that they came out with. If you were searching for this hat, then you well know that finding it is no easy task. Even the ones that have been on Ebay have went for $80+, and those were smaller sizes.

Right now, they have put the original MK Fitted back on Lids.com, and there is also a new MK New Era Fitted on there. And as if that was not cool enough, you can go to NewEraCap.com and there is another completely new MK New Era Fitted on there, and its a lot different than the new one on Lids. If you are a fan of New Era Fitteds like I am, then you will DEFINITELY want to pick these up, because trust me when I say, these will be SOLD OUT within a week, maybe sooner. Here are pictures of the MK Fitted:

Original MK Hat:

New MK Hat (From NewEraCap.com)

New MK Hat (From Lids.com)

As said above, if you are a New Era Fitted cap fan like I am, you will definitely want to grab these. And just for fun, here is my collection of New Era Comic hats:

That picture was taken a few months ago, so I have even more now. As you can see, I really like New Era Fitteds lol. Especially the Comic Series.

Warplay

Noob
I never wear this style of hat, but the second one down is a must have. I'm going to order one tomorrow. Good lookin man.