What's new

Mortal Kombat Honest Trailer

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
That was pretty good.

However, it's worth nothing that MK was actually keeping Midway afloat. It was literally the only thing they had bringing in money.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ehh, HONESTLY NOT accurate on so many ways lol but at least he was right about the "one great 90's movie" "one bad 90's movie" and one of the best tunes of the 90's part" probably the one part he actually got right.

MKM wasn't a BAD game, could have been better. MK: SF was horrible, and he totally doesn't mention MK: SM....? ok...lol

I know it was a parody, but they were pretty off on quite a few things from "all asian chicks" to "3 cops" err only Stryker is a cop. Jax and Sonya are NOT cops, they're military...let's be "honest" :p

Last edited:

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Lol. I love MK but I feel the same about all 7 ninjas, 4 cyborgs, and 3 Edenian girls all in one game.

I know they're totally different story-wise but to the person that doesn't know any better it just looks lazy.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
The term "avalanche of turds" is hilarious, but it should have been said after UMK3, not MK2. Would make more sense.

haaaaaa! that was good!

seriously now, people need to get over the palette swap thing.I'ts over for nearly 17 years now..

Yeah right, because if you half half a cast making hadoukens is better.