What's new

Mortal Kombat: Generations

Nice vid ermak.

I don't think that leg grab inf. is possible either. when the lg is done, the opponent moves further back for you to get there on time to continue.

Tim Static said:
all MK's on the Genesis were poop.
Did you really need to spam his combo vid thread by saying that? I do not think you have played MK1 genesis, because it is far superior then any home port of MK1 other then Amiga/PC.

Whats cool is this Genesis MK1 combo video is 10x better then ded's Arcade MK1 combo video (which was same thing over and over and over for 10 mins omg i wanted to shoot myself). I said it.

ded

Elder God
ÐarkMoon said:
Tim Static said:
Did you really need to spam his combo vid thread by saying that? I do not think you have played MK1 genesis, because it is far superior then any home port of MK1 other then Amiga/PC.

Whats cool is this Genesis MK1 combo video is 10x better then ded's Arcade MK1 combo video (which was same thing over and over and over for 10 mins omg i wanted to shoot myself). I said it.
no offense, genesis can offer a lot more as a combo possibilites than mk1 r5.0

what did you expected from it after all...

ded_ said:
ÐarkMoon said:
Tim Static said:

no offense, genesis can offer a lot more as a combo possibilites than mk1 r5.0

what did you expected from it after all...
mk1 genesis is like a bag of crap,imo lool

ded

Elder God
talking about combos i agree r3 and proto are DA shits. talking about competetive its only r5, everything else is N/A

ded_ said:
talking about combos i agree r3 and proto are DA shits. talking about competetive its only r5, everything else is N/A
Rev3 is also competetive,rev5 is more stiff :twisted: ,if all these years i've been playing rev5,i wasn't gonna like this game at all,rev3 grabbed my attention back in the days combos and stuff etc. :!:

Mariso

Noob
Omg, Firesnake is gone? :( .....I didnt know that, (i knew about his condition for a long time) and i already started wondering why he didnt appear on Kaillera anymore - he just dissapeared! Damn this is sad shit and he was actually pretty good player and learning very fast at mk1.... and you Soultaker making this memorial Video for him is very nice! Respect on that.
Shitty things happen in this world!

Omg, Firesnake is gone? :( .....I didnt know that, (i knew about his condition for a long time) and i already started wondering why he didnt appear on Kaillera anymore - he just dissapeared! Damn this is sad shit and he was actually pretty good player and learning very fast at mk1.... and you Soultaker making this memorial Video for him is very nice! Respect on that.
Shitty things happen in this world!

i was sadly surprised too...he was learning fast and he was a worthy opponent,too sad life is short sometime...

Mariso

Noob
Today is romy,s (Firesnake) birthday. One good player from Romania. He passed away this year and i was thinking of posting this for little memorial again. He wanted too have match videos on yoututbe for everyone too see and i guess his wish came true with some vs videos soultaker uploaded for thoes who wanna see them.We will remember him from thoes matches.
I played with Firesnake as well, but unfortunately i dont have any redcorded inputs vs him. So i will include link from Soultaker again wich includes a memorial video for Firesnake for thoes who didnt see it yet: thanks goes too soultaker again for making this video while back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VmmLuTz-q0