What's new

Mortal Kombat/Fighting Game Noobie

Hi all. I've recently been trying to get into the fighting game scene after watching a whole bunch of streams. Of course I went out to buy the new Mortal Kombat and I found this site. Seems to be very helpful for a beginner like me. Trying to get good with Jade/Ermac/Kabal. So yeah, hi and hopefully I get to meet new people(maybe from Long Island)! :D

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Welcome to TYM, your lucky, we have Arkayne, the power up 2011 Jade, a ton of Ermac's, and a few Kabal's on this site to help you :D I'll be happy to teach you some basics to get you going.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Hi all. I've recently been trying to get into the fighting game scene after watching a whole bunch of streams. Of course I went out to buy the new Mortal Kombat and I found this site. Seems to be very helpful for a beginner like me. Trying to get good with Jade/Ermac/Kabal. So yeah, hi and hopefully I get to meet new people(maybe from Long Island)! :D
Dude. There is a great MK scene in Long Island. Im from Lynbrook. 9.95, another lead moderator here is 5 min away from me in Woodmere. Reo(who just placed top 3 at Powerup) is about 15 min north of me. Red saleen and Louiemoo are a bit east of me but they come out once in awhile to. We also usually take trips out to New jersey to go play with Shock and Summoning, and sometimes AC1984 if he comes up from Philly. Your in a good spot for MK.

Awesome. I did go out last night to get some casuals in Marvel and MK with other players and man did I get owned in MK. I could not win a single round against this guy's Kung Lao. I guess I gotta keep finding more places to go to practice and not just play against the AI at home. Also, I would gladly appreciate any tips DaiHuu.