What's new

Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the realm

They turned Mortal Kombat into fake GI Joe!! MK is known for walking through portals, and they fly jets?! that's retarded.
I remember this shit, and I don't have to look at this vid, I wasted enough valuable time watching this shit as a child.
I remember when it aired, everything was put in a nutshell, because it gave more commercials than the fuckin episode itself (12min. Episodes w/ 18min commercials within 30 minutes) and people who wanted to know what MK was about by watching this shit would never fully understand the story because they give you crap for 18 minutes and 2 minutes of a fight. This was the main reason I hated it so much.
It's not MK without blood, fatlities, and FIGHTING!
and i don't know if you seen it or remember it, but who the fuck does Stryker think he is suspending Sonya in one of the episodes?!! She could KILL him, but No, being out of character, she sat in the baby corner and took shit from him. pathetic.

BTW: Nightwolf...a computer geek...never bought it.

LOL This exactly i how felt. Only when i was like 7-8 this was liek OMFG TEH NINJAS GOING PEWPEWPEW

What i love is Scorpions *Get over here!* He sounds like skeletor

Jax's Gotcha! is soooo lame. He sounds like - Un Enthusastic.

The Voices SUCK but raidens an ass to everyone so its ok

ZAQ

Noob
LI Maverick said:
LOL This exactly i how felt. Only when i was like 7-8 this was liek OMFG TEH NINJAS GOING PEWPEWPEW

What i love is Scorpions *Get over here!* He sounds like skeletor

Jax's Gotcha! is soooo lame. He sounds like - Un Enthusastic.

The Voices SUCK but raidens an ass to everyone so its ok
Fucking.... wow.

POTENTIALLY GHEY COMMENT:
In one of the episodes, i cannot forget the fact that Jax referred to Raiden as "Girlfriend" (in the water might I add with a gay accent). even when bad voice actors are speaking "half-assed ebonics", you do not call another dude "girlfriend"!!
Especially RAIDEN!!! He owns you all!!!!!...Except in Outworld because "I will be powerless there!" You'll be hearing that in like the three to four episodes the most as if we needed to be reminded like "Racer X is Speed Racer's older brother who ran away from home years ago!!".

Raiden in first episode:"Kick your Jets and Jam!!!" not cool...totally GAY!!

if you see those episodes, you'll never look at my avatar or sig the same way again...and they kick more ass than that retarded show.

ZAQ

Noob
LI Maverick said:
I purposly butcherd the english language in that incase you were like "DUZ DIS KID SUX AT TYPERERING OR WUT LOL"
I know you did and you did it well.