What's new

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection(XBL)

im really thinking about getting this for xbox 360 i really miss playing mk2 and umk3 is the game dead as far as online goes ive heard alot of bad things about this game but it mostly has to do with the arcade mode being tough

damn sucks guess ill just stick to mk9 for now i remember xbl had umk3 by itself for purchase years ago i don't remember it laggin or nothing but then again that was some time ago and i don't even think they have it up for sale still

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
damn sucks guess ill just stick to mk9 for now i remember xbl had umk3 by itself for purchase years ago i don't remember it laggin or nothing but then again that was some time ago and i don't even think they have it up for sale still

Midway and licensing issues. They had to take it off.

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
It's still playable if you downloaded it though. I find people to play with usually on mkak at least for umk3. But the lag/delay is generally worse than mk9. Rarely find anyone for mk2 unfortunately

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
After the nostalgia wears off, youll realize that you should just be playing mk9.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

nwo

Noob
MKAK on PC is absolute garbage, and I've heard plenty of bad things about MKAK on console as well.

You should save yourself some money and download MAME.

Anyone who says that you should "just" be playing MK9, is a clueless idiot, or maybe a young child.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Or maybe Ive been playing since I was a child (mk on snes) and mk9 has a better tech system than any other MK game besides MAYBE MK2. Kid.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk